Tuesday 17 July 2018

Cute butterfly nail art


Hi fairies,
In spring butterflies are flying around with their colourful wings, they are so beautiful and magical, aren’t they?!
Butterflies are one of my favorite nail art subjects because they are relatively easy to do, there are endless ways to draw them and they just look good!
This time I chose a light blue as my background color and I added some white dots on the tips of my nails, then I started drawing my butterflies: I used pink to draw the wing’s shape, then I filled it in with blue and I added some white details. I outlined the wings with black and I added its body and antennas, and that was it, I hope you like it!

cute_butterfly_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
In primavera le farfalle volano nell’aria con le loro ali colorate, sono così belle e magiche, non trovate?
Le farfalle sono uno dei miei soggetti preferiti per la nail art perché sono relativamente facili da realizzare ,ci sono tantissimi modi di disegnarle e il risultato è sempre gradevole!
Questa volta ho scelto un celeste chiaro come colore di sfondo e ho aggiunto dei pois bianchi sulla punta delle unghie, poi ho cominciato a disegnare le farfalle: ho usato il rosa per disegnare la sagoma delle ali, poi l’ho riempita di azzurro e ho aggiunto qualche dettaglio usando il bianco. Ho contornato le ali di nero e ho disegnato anche il corpo e le antenne della farfalla, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

cute_butterfly_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filling base coat

kiko nails care gel effect top coat

kiko nail polish no 525

kiko nail polish no 337

kiko power pro nail polish no 13

Americana acrylic paint in white and black

cute_butterfly_nail_art


16 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...