Wednesday 18 July 2018

eye makeup look : liquid metal


Hi fairies,
Here I am with a warm eye makeup, and I have to say it doesn’t look that bad! This season metallic eyeshadows are so trendy, so I used them in this look, which is very bold and dramatic!
I started by applying a matte pink mauve in the crease and I defused it very well; I then gave more depth to the crease by applying a caramel eyeshadow over my transition color, using a precision blending brush.
In the inner corner I used a shimmery silver eyeshadow and I didn’t blend it upwards, I actually cut my crease because I wanted a defined look; in the middle of my lid I applied a vibrant copper shade, and in the outer corner I applied a shimmery brown chocolate eyeshadow. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccomi con un makeup caldo, e devo dire che non è poi così male! In questo periodo vanno molto gli ombretti metallici, così ho voluto usarli per questo look, che è molto intenso e drammatico!
ho iniziato applicando un malva rosato opaco nella piega e sfumandolo molto bene; poi ho dato più profondità alla piega applicando un ombretto color caramello sopra il colore di transizione usando un pennello da sfumatura di precisione.
Nell’angolo interno ho usato un ombretto luminoso color argento e non l’ho sfumato verso l’alto, anzi ho definito la piega dell’occhio perché volevo una cut crease; al centro della palpebra ho applicato una tonalità rame molto intensa, e nell’angolo esterno ho usato un ombretto luminoso marrone cioccolato. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal

eye_makeup_look_liquid_metal

Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

urban decay naked 3 palette nooner

urban decay naked 3 palette strange

urban decay naked 3 palette limit

kiko cult eyeshadow palette shimmer no 02

kiko cult eyeshadow palette shimmer no 03

kiko cult eyeshadow palette shimmer no 10

kiko kajal kohl pencil no 101

kiko fine line eyeliner

kiko overblown mascara



9 comments:

  1. Bella!!mi piacciono molto l'abbinamento dei colori, da un effetto molto carino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace questo effetto con questo make-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. un make up super delicato. mi piace

    ReplyDelete
  4. luminosissimo per una serata!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto bello! Io adoro gli ombretti metallici, li userei sempre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molto delicato e luminoso mi piace!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...