Thursday 9 August 2018

Cute flowers nail art


Hi fairies,
Flowers are so summery and easy to do, there are so many ways to draw them and they always look good no matter what! Today I’ll show you how to paint flower using just a toothpick! I used white to paint the flower but you can use any color of your choice, and I decided to place it on one side of my nail. I simply placed five white dots arranged in a circle shape and, before the nail polish got dry I dragged the color towards the middle of the five dots, and I added a yellow dot in the middle of the flower. With black nail polish I made three dots around the yellow dot and with green nail polish I painted some green stripes all around it, and that was it, I hope you like it!


cute_flowers_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
I fiori sono molto estivi e facili da fare, ci sono tanti modi di disegnarli e fanno sempre una bella figura! Oggi vi mostro come disegnare un fiore usando solo uno stuzzicadenti! Ho usato del colore bianco per dipingere il fiore ma voi potete scegliere qualsiasi altro colore, e deciso di posizionarlo su un lato dell’unghia. Ho semplicemente disegnato cinque pois bianchi disposti a forma di cerchio e, prima che lo smalto si asciugasse ho trascinato il colore verso il centro dei cinque pois, e ho aggiunto un pois giallo al centro del fiore. Con dello smalto nero ho aggiunto tre pois neri intorno a quello giallo e con dello smalto verde ho aggiunto delle linee tutt’intorno al fiore, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

cute_flowers_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

kiko nail polish no 375

Americana acrylic paint in white

cute_flowers_nail_art
Add caption


7 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...