Friday 10 August 2018

Eye makeup look rose bud


Hi fairies,
I got inspired by roses’ colors for this look, it’s soft and romantic and I think it looks great in spring and summer, don’t you?
I used a pink pigment with blue undertones and silver microglitter in it and I applied it all over my lid, stopping just below my crease; with a blending brush I blended the edges and I added some more pigment while I brought it up into my crease. In the outer corner of my eyes I applied a fuchsia with blue undertones just to give more depth to the look. As my browbone highlighter I used a matte cream eyeshadow with a pink hue and in my lower lashline I smoked out a moss green eyeshadow. I completed the look with a winged liner and some mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Mi sono ispirata ai colori delle rose per questo look, è romantic e delicato e , a mio parere, è l’ideale in primavera e in estate, non trovate anche voi?
Ho usato un pigmento rosa dal sottotono blu e microglitter argentati e l’ho applicato sulla palpebra mobile, fermandomi appena al di sotto della piega dell’occhio; con un pennello da sfumatura ho sfumato i contorni e ho aggiunto del pigmento mentre lo portavo in alto, nella piega. Nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho applicato un ombretto fucsia con sottotono blu per dare profondità allo sguardo. Ho usato un ombretto opaco color crema con un leggero riflesso rosato come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare, e nella rima inferiore dell’occhio ho sfumato un ombretto verde prato. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look

rose_bud_eye_makeup_look

Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow primer proof it!

Nyx cosmetics jumbo eye pencil no 604 in milk

Fyrinnae loose pigment in titania

Fyrinnae loose pigment in meerkat

Obsessive compulsive cosmetics loose pigment in atmosphere

Inglot mono eyeshadow in lilac satin

Makeup revolution hypocrite eye pencil in white

Kiko cosmetics super color liquid liner no 104

La girl booming lashes mascara

8 comments:

  1. Che belli i colori che hai usato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di classe ed elegante
    Bel make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma che bello questa tonalità di rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. che bello questo trucco, adoro il rosa
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che bello questo make up, sfumature di femminilità...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che bel make up!!! anche in estate spesso non riesco a rinunciare al trucco! Grazie dello spunto!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...