Thursday 2 August 2018

Half circles nail art


Hi fairies,
This is a very easy nail art I do when  I have no time to spend on my nails, and it never fails to get lots of compliments! This time I picked a holo nail polish and I applied on my index, middle finger and thumb while on the other two nails I applied a creamy purple nail polish. On my holo background I drew two half circles, you can place them wherever you want, and I outlined them with a dotted curve line following their shape. On the rest of my nails I drew a dot line with the holo nail polish and that was it, I hope you like it!

half_circles_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa è una nail art facilissima che faccio quando non ho tempo da dedicare alle mie unghie, e non manca mai di ricevere molti complimenti! Questa volta ho scelto uno smalto olografico che ho applicato sull’indice, sul medio e sul pollice, mentre sulle due unghie restanti ho usato uno smalto creamy viola. Sullo sfondo olografico ho disegnato due semicerchi che possono essere posizionati dove si preferisce, e li ho contornati con una linea curva fatta di pois che ne segue la forma. Sul resto delle unghie ho disegnato una linea di pois con lo smalto olografico, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

half_circles_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer no 081

americana acrylic paint in black


half_circles_nail_art


4 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...