Thursday 30 August 2018

Tha Addams Family nail art


hi fairies,
this nail art is inspired by one of my favorite tv series, the Addams Family! Who doesn’t love it, I mean it’s impossible not to! The characters are iconic and they never cease to amaze young generations, it’s such a unique tv series and so well made!
I painted my nails with a white nail polish apart from my index and ring finger, where I used one of those stickers for French mani to get a neat line, but I went for a moon mani and I painted the rest of the nails with black. On these fingers I painted the white peter pan collar Wednesday wears, and I added white buttons.   that was it, I hope you like it!

addams_family_nail_art

addams_family_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art si ispira a una delle mie serie tv preferite, la Famiglia Addams! Penso che piacciano a tutti, voglio dire, è impossibile che non piacciano! I personaggi sono iconici e continuano ad affascinare le nuove generazione, è una serie tv unica e veramente ben fatta!
Ho usato uno smalto bianco su tutte le unghie tranne che sull’indice che sull’anulare, dove ho usato uno di quegli adesivi per la french mani per ottenere una linea precisa, ma ho realizzato una manicure con le lunette scoperte e ho usato uno smalto nero sul resto dell’unghia. Su queste due dita ho disegnato il colletto stondato bianco che indossa Mercoledì, e ho aggiunto dei bottoni bianchi. è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

addams_family_nail_art

addams_family_nail_art


Products used:

essie nail polish ridge filling base coat

kiko nail care fast & shiny top coat

kiko nail polish power pro no 101

kiko nail polish power pro no 01

5 comments:

  1. ImImpossibile non amare la famiglia Addams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abbinamento classico dalle forme moto interessanti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah io adoro la Famiglia Addams! Che bell'idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. è una scelta averle limate un po' tonde un po' squadrate?

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...