Wednesday 5 September 2018

Bubbly colorful nail art


Hi fairies,
This has got to be my favorite nail art for summer, it’s got everything I like: sparkles and colors! I did it several times using different colors and it always looks nice and girly, it’s quick to do so I don’t think I could ask for more! I chose a glittery nail polish as background, you can choose any color you like, what matters is it’s sparkly. I then drew white circles of different sizes placing them randomly on the nail surface. I then picked two bright colors and I filled in the circles leaving a tiny white line out so that they looked outlined; in between circles I added some spirals and that was it, I hope you like it!


bubbly_colourful_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa è sicuramente una delle mie nail art preferite per l’estate, ha tutto quello che mi piace: glitter e colori accesi! L’ho fatta diverse volte usando diversi colori e il risultato è sempre carino e femminile, è facile da fare quindi non penso si possa volere di più! Ho scelto uno smalto glitterato come sfondo, voi potete scegliere il colore che preferite, l’importante è che sia luccicante. Poi ho disegnato dei cerchi bianchi di diverse dimensioni disponendoli senza un ordine preciso sulla superficie delle unghie. Ho poi scelto due colori accesi e ho riempito i cerchi lasciando una sottile linea bianca intorno in modo che sembrassero contornati e, tra i cerchi ho aggiunto qualche spirale, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

bubbly_colourful_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

essence nail polish multi dimension no 70

essence nail polish no 06 party in a bottle

just nail polish no 170 be graceful

Americana acrylic paint in white

bubbly_colourful_nail_art



7 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...