Monday 24 September 2018

flamingo/fenicotteri nail art


Hi fairies,
Have you seen how popular flamingos are this summer? They’re basically everywhere, from  fabric prints to mugs, cutlery, hair accessories and so on, and now they’re on my nails too!
This nail art is very summery and easy to do, I really like it and I hope you will too!
You have to pick a light color as background to make flamingos stand out, I picked a very light mint green and I applied it on all my nails. I decided to paint flamingos on my middle and ring finger but you can do just an accent mani or you can paint them on all your nails, depending on how much time and patience you have on hands! I just shaped their silhouette and I added black beaks and black legs, and that was it, I hope you like it!


flamingo_nail_art


Italian version:


Ciao fatine,
Vi siete resi conto di quanto siano diffuse I fenicotteri quest’estate? Sono praticamente dappertutto, dalle stampe sui tessuti alle tazze, alle posate, agli accessori per capelli e così via, e ora si trovano anche sulle mie unghie!
Questa è una nail art molto estiva e facile da fare, mi piace molto e spero piaccia anche a voi!
Dovete scegliere un colore chiaro come sfondo in modo da far risaltare i fenicotteri, io ho scelto un verde menta chiarissimo e l’ho steso su tutte le unghie. Ho deciso di disegnare i fenicotteri sul medio e sull’anulare ma potete fare semplicemente un accent mani, oppure disegnarli su tutte le unghie, a seconda del tempo e della pazienza che avete! Io ho disegnato la loro sagoma e ho aggiunto dei becchi e delle zampe nere, ed è tutto, spero vi piacciano!

flamingo_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

essence studio nails better than gel top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 75

kiko nail polish no 291

Americana acrylic paint in pink, white and black

flamingo_nail_art


6 comments:

  1. Che soggetto insolito per le unghie. :) Hai sempre molta fantasia. Complimenti! Maria Domenica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insolito sì, ma anche molto popolare questa estate!

      Delete
  2. ma che belle!! Sei davvero super brava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davvero super super originali le tue nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...