Monday 1 December 2014

American style nail art



Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art features the American flag with stars and stripes, and I also added the statue of liberty and an eagle, both symbols of the United States! You can keep it simple and paint all your nails with the flag if you want, you’ll get a cute and colorful mani anyway!
I started by applying two coats of matte white nail polish on all my nails, and this will be my background; once it was dry I painted red stripes sideways, with a striping brush, and I did it on all my nails but my thumb and ring finger. Then I painted a vertical blue line sideways as well, that basically divides my nail in two halves; I filled it in with blue and then I drew white stars on it.
On my thumb I painted the statue of liberty in black, while on my ring finger I painted the american eagle. That’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi ha come protagonista la bandiera Americana con le sue stelle e strisce, ed anche due simboli americani immediatamente riconoscibili, la statua della libertà e l’aquila! Potete limitarvi a disegnare la bandiera americana se i due disegni vi sembrano troppo complicati, e vi assicuro che otterrete comunque una nail art colorata e divertente in ogni caso!
Ho iniziato applicando due passate di smalto bianco su tutte le unghie, e questo sarà il mio sfondo; una volta asciutto ho usato uno striping brush per disegnare delle linee rosse oblique su tutte le unghie a parte il pollice e l’anulare. Ho poi tracciato una linea blu verticale, sempre in diagonale, che ha praticamente diviso le unghie a metà, e l’ho riempita di blu. Vi ho poi disegnato delle stelline bianche.
Sul pollice ho dipinto la statua della libertà usando il nero, mentre sull’anulare ho disegnato l’aquila. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko quick dry nail kacquer nr 840

kiko poker nail lacquer l.e. daring game nr 05

kiko nail polish nr 205

americana acrylic paint in red, white, black and blue

9 comments:

  1. ma sei bravissima! complimenti mi piace molto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. troppo belle peccato che io sono incapace a fare nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anche io lo ero, poi a furia di fare pratica sono migliorata!

      Delete
  3. ma che belle...sei davvero molto brava

    ReplyDelete
  4. bravissima, io sono negata!! Bella l'unghia con la statua della libertà!
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pensavo venisse una macchia informe, invece sono stata fortunata!

      Delete
  5. Ciao sono troppo funny brava!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...