Thursday 11 December 2014

Smaltopedia 2.0 episode #11



Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art looked very complicated but it’s actually not! I actually love the technique, I didn’t know it before, I learned about it looking for this nail art tutorial, and I think it’s going to look good with any kind of subjects you like, it’s perfect when you’re in a rush and it’s also beginners friendly! 


I first painted all my nails with a deep dark blue nail polish that looks almost black, and once it was dry I drew half flower on my middle finger and the other half on my ring finger; on my thumb I painted two flowers, and on the rest of my nails I painted vertical stripes mixed with some dots, and I used white acrylic paint to do that. For the multicolor filling I should have used Opi sheer tints or a similar sheer nail polish, but I don’t own any of them so what I did was some good old DIY! I dipped a nail art brush in acrylic paint, and then I dipped it in water till I got a sheer shade that I used to fill my white shapes in! I repeated the process using different colors, to get a similar effect to the original mani, and that’s it, I hope you like it!
Here’s all the links to blogs and pages of the four creators of Smaltopedia , check them out and join in, it’s fun! This time you can join in even if you don’t have a blog, on Instagram or Facebook, all details in the links down below:


Fra Nails , here is the link to her blog and her fb page
Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , here's her  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  here's her  blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, here's her  blog 






Italian version:

ciao fatine,
la nail art di oggi sembra molto complicata , ma in realtà non lo è affatto! Mi sono innamorata di questa tecnica, che non conoscevo e che ho scoperto cercando indicazioni per realizzare questa nail art, e secondo me si può utilizzare con tanti soggetti diversi, risulterà sempre di effetto, è anche ideale per quando si va di fretta e le non esperte possono provare a cimentarcisi! 


Prima ho dato due passate di uno smalto blu scuro che risulta quasi nero, e una volta asciutto ho disegnato metà fiore sul medio e l’altra metà sull’anulare; sul pollice ho dipinto due fiori, mentre sul resto delle unghie ho dipinto righe verticali alternate a qualche pois. Per l’effetto multicolore all’interno delle sagome disegnate, avrei dovuto usare gli Opi sheer tints o qualche altro smalto dalla finitura simile, ma non ne possiedo e quindi ho deciso di arrangiarmi! Ho imbevuto un pennello da nail art nella pittura acrilica, e l’ho poi immerso in acqua fino ad ottenere un colore molto trasparente, che ho usato per colorare le forme bianche! Ho ripetuto l’operazione usando diversi colori, fino ad avere un effetto simile a quello della nail art originale, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


Vi lascio i links alle pagine e ai blogs delle quattro ideatrici della Smaltopedia, passate da loro e partecipate, ci si diverte molto! questa volta potete partecipare anche se non avete un blog, su instagram o su Facebook, trovate i dettagli nei loro blog!
Fra Nails , qui trovate il link al suo blog e alla sua pagina facebook  
Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , qui c'è il suo  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  qui c'è il suo   blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, qui c'è il suo   blog 




Products used:

Kiko nail care smooth base protective ridge filler base coat 

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

Dior nail lacquer extreme wear nr 903 in black ink

Americana acrylic paint in white, yellow, blue, green , pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...