Friday 8 May 2015

eye makeup look Cheshire cat inspired

Hi fairies,
Today’s makeup has been inspired by the cutest, funniest and most colorful cat I’ve ever seen, the Cheshire cat! “we’re all mad here” aren’t we? He is one of my favourite Disney character for his attitude and , of course, his colors! His grin is naughty and mischievous , and I found out the name “Cheshire cat” can probably be explained this way : in Cheshire there are numerous dairy farms; hence the cats grin because of the abundance of milk and cream. That’s why he’s always happy, now I got it!
For this look I started by cutting my crease with a neon pink eye shadow, starting in the middle and going towards my inner corner and then I went from the middle of my crease outwards, and I curved the line up to reach my brow, because this will be our cat’s tail. I drew a parallel line to the first one so to get a thick and chubby tail, and I filled it in with neon pink and purple, in a checkered pattern. I applied a matte white eyeshadow all over my lid, and a shimmery cream eyeshadow as highlighter; I chose a purple gel liner and I drew two lines to represent his whiskers, and that’s it, I hope you like it! Meow!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il trucco di oggi è ispirato al gatto più simpatico, divertente e colorato che io abbia mai visto, lo Stregatto! “siamo tutti matti qui” , non vi ritrovate in questa sua frase? È uno dei miei personaggi Disney preferiti per la sua personalità e, naturalmente, per i suoi colori! Ha un sorriso misterioso e malandrino,ed ho scoperto che il nome originale Cheshire cat deriva , probabilmente , dal fatto che nella contea inglese del Cheshire ci sono moltissime fattorie che producono prodotti caseari, e i contadini dicevano che i gatti erano sempre sorridenti perché c’era sempre abbondanza di latte e panna. Ecco perché il nostro Cheshire cat sorride sempre, ora l’ho capito!
Per questo look ho iniziato definendo la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto fucsia,e tracciando una linea verso l’angolo interno dell’occhio, e subito dopo l’ho prolungata dal centro verso l’esterno, curvandola verso l’alto fino ad incontrare le sopracciglia, perché questa sarà la coda del nostro gatto.Ho poi disegnato una linea parallela, così da formare una coda spessa , che ho riempito con uno schema alternato di rosa fucsia e viola. Ho applicato un ombretto bianco opaco su tutta la palpebra mobile, e un ombretto crema con tanti riflessi colorati come illuminante; ho scelto un gel liner viola e ho aggiunto due linee che rappresentano i baffi del gatto, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia! Miao!

Look inspired by/ispirato da Glittergirlc





Products used:

lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper

mac chromaline in pure white

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in dollipop

sugarpill pressed pigment in poison plum

mac loose pigment in vanilla

makeup forever star powder nr 951

mac chromaline in rich purple

mac loose glitters in pink

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

blush italia palette 120 eyeshadows matte and shimmer

Maybelline mascara the falsies

Bornpretty store false lashes


14 comments:

  1. Ciao !! Sai gia' cosa penso del tuo Make up , e' inutile che ti ripeta che mi piace molto e che per me' sei un genio del make up !! Mi piace molto anche questo , Bravissima !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mah wow!!! Molto, molto particolare..... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carinissimo! sembra la fantasia di un pesce :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super particolare ;) io adoro il rosa lo sai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. molto originale , questo colore ti dona.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...