Saturday 29 October 2016

Halloweeen mood: eye makeup look Dracubecca Monster High

Hi fairies,
This makeup is inspired by a Monster High character, Dracubecca, and it’s obviously a makeup suitable for Halloween!
I first started by drawing a spiderweb on the outer corner of my eye, and I used a bronze liquid liner to do that; as you can see the spiderweb goes from the outer third of my lid till my browbone tail,and it’s got hearts at the end of each line. In the inner corner of my eye I applied a hot pink eyeshadow, followed by a purple eyeshadow in the middle and by a royal blue eyeshadow in the outer third. I kept them just below my crease and I didn’t blend the edges much because I wanted a defined shape, I just softened them with a small blending brush. I applied a matte cream eyeshadow as my browbone highlighter, and I completed the look with eyeliner and mascara, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_dracubecca

eye_makeup_look_dracubecca


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo makeup è ispirato dal personaggio di Monster High chiamato Dracubecca, ed è , ovviamente, un trucco adatto per Halloween!
Ho iniziato disegnando una ragnatela nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio, e a questo scopo ho usato un eyeliner color bronzo ; come vedete la ragnatela va da un terzo della palpebra fino alla coda della sopracciglia, e ha dei cuoricini alle estremità delle linee che la compongono. Nell’angolo interno dell’occhio ho applicato un ombretto fucsia, seguito da un ombretto viola al centro della palpebra e da uno blu elettrico nell’angolo esterno. Li ho applicati fin sotto la piega dell’occhio e non ne ho sfumato molto i contorni perché volevo che la forma fosse ben definita, li ho solo resi meno netti usando un pennello piccolo da sfumatura. Ho usato un ombretto opaco color crema come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare, e ho terminato il look con dell’eyeliner e del mascara,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_dracubecca

eye_makeup_look_dracubecca

products used:

nyx eyeshadow base in white

urban decay pressed pigment in chaos

urban decay pressed pigment in urban

urban decay pressed pigment in savage

urban decay eyeshadow in w.o.s.

sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

Miami click slick liner nr 03

The balm mascara what’s your type? In black





post signature

1 comment:

  1. molto carino e divertente! e poi stai davvero bene con la rima interna blu! anche io stasera ne posto uno super colorato! :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...