Sunday 2 October 2016

One product review kiko power pop mascara

Hi fairies,
Do you like colorful mascaras? After trying few years ago , I decided they weren’t worth the hype and I stayed away from them, but when kiko came out with the limited edition called Miami Beach Babe I couldn’t resist the 80’s vibe and I bought three of them, I thought it was worth it because they weren’t expensive and I wanted to give them a try.

Let’s see how they’re described: Volumizing mascara in vivid colours for baby-doll lashes. The texture, which is dense and rich in pigments, creates pumped-up lashes with a well-defined curl.
Dress up the lashes in new, exciting pop art colours. The formula ensures perfect hold without smudging or clumping.
The brush made of elastomer with six channels picks up a large amount of mascara to create a dramatic, lush look. The special flexible fibers brush on the ideal amount of product, defining the lashes from the roots to the tips. Easy-to-remove formula. Price 7.20 € - 7.20 £.


What I like : I have to mention the colorful and solid packaging, I like it because mint green is one of my favorite color, and I appreciate that it’s well made and not easy to break .I’ve been very impressed by these mascaras because, to tell you the truth, I didn’t expect them to volumize or to curl my lashes, I bought them to add a touch of color every now and then but I didn’t think they could be good mascaras, but I was so wrong! The brush applicator has got a peculiar shape, as you can see, and it is able to grab even the tiniest lashes, it works really well and it adds length and volume to my lashes. It’s a lengthening mascara mostly, but it gives quite a lot of volume in my opinion. Colors are very intense, I love the royal blue and the green one a lot, but I like the pink one too , I usually apply it on my lower lashes to add a fun touch to my makeup and it doesn’t look too weird or anything, it’s beautiful! It doesn’t flake during the day and it lasts all day .

kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

What I don’t like : it’s hard to find faults to this product, maybe the packaging is a bit bulky and it takes quite a lot of room when you travel, but it’s not a big deal in my opinion, even though there are slicker mascara packs that work just as well, but I guess this size was part of the 80s vibes. There is a black one but the other three colors are very bright and they aren’t for people who love subtle and neutral looks.
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

My verdict: l would repurchase them all because it’s not easy to find good colorful mascaras, they are usually very light and the color doesn’t transfer , but these ones are extremely bright, or they don’t do much for your lashes, while this one is actually a good mascara as it’s volumizing and it’s also lengthening!
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Vi piacciono I mascara colorati?dopo averne provato alcuni qualche anno fa,avevo deciso che non valeva la pena usarli e li avevo, quindi, accantonati,ma quando Kiko ne ha fatti uscire di nuovi con l’edizione limitata Miami Beach Babe non ho resistito al fascino degli anni 80 e ne ho acquistati tre, pensando che valesse la pena provarli visto che costavano poco.
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

Vediamo come vengono descritti: mascara volumizzante in colori accesi per ciglia da bambola. La consistenza, densa e ricca di pigmenti, regala ciglia extra lunghe e molto incurvate. Vesti le ciglia di colori nuovi , dall’ispirazione pop. La formula assicura una resa perfetta senza grumi né sbavature. Lo scovolino è realizzato in elastomero ed ha sei scanalature che prelevano una grande quantità di mascara che creano un look drammatico e lussureggiante. Le speciali fibre flessibili dello scovolino rilasciano la giusta quantità di prodotto, definendo le ciglia dalla radice alle punte. Formula facile da rimuovere. Prezzo 7.20 € - 7.20 £
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

Cosa mi piace:non posso non citare la confezione colorata  e solida,che è in verde menta, uno dei miei colori preferiti, ed è molto resistente, quindi non facile a rompersi. Questi mascara mi hanno colpito favorevolmente perché, a dirvi la verità, non mi aspettavo che fossero volumizzanti o incurvanti, li avevo acquistati per aggiungere un tocco di colore ogni tanto, ma non credevo che fossero dei validi prodotti, e invece mi sono dovuta ricredere!lo scovolino ha una forma particolare come potete vedere, che riesce a raggiungere anche le ciglia più sottili,volumizzandole ed incurvandole. Per la mia esperienza è principalmente un mascara allungante, ma dà anche volume. I colori sono molto intensi, adoro il blu elettrico e il verde ma mi piace anche il rosa,  che di solito applico sulle ciglia inferiori per aggiungere un tocco colorato al trucco occhi, e in questo modo non risulta affatto eccessivo, anzi è veramente bello! Non si secca e non sbava durante il giorno, e ha un’ottima durata.
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

Cosa non mi piace: è difficile trovare difetti a questo prodotto, forse la confezione è un po’ troppo ingombrante e occupa parecchio spazio nel beauty case da viaggio, ma secondo me non è un grosso problema, credo che la dimensione faccia parte dell’atmosfera anni 80, anche se è pur vero che ci sono mascara dalla confezione più sottile che sono sicuramente più pratici. Ce n’è uno nero, ma gli altri tre hanno colori molto accesi che non sono adatti per chi vuole passare inosservato e chi ama trucchi naturali.
kiko_power_pop_mascara_review

Il mio verdetto: li ricomprerei perché non è facile trovare dei validi mascara colorati,di solito sono poco pigmentati oppure sono di scarsa qualità, non volumizzano e non incurvano le ciglia, mentre questi sono validi , incurvano e volumizzano e i colori sono veramente vibranti!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...