Saturday 23 September 2017

Love letters nail art

Hi fairies,
This nail art is easy and I like how it looks, it could also be a base for any nail art, for example you could add flowers or stars or dots! I chose a baby blue nail polish as a background and, when it was dry, I drew some waves with black and a small detail nail art brush without following any patterns, I randomly placed them on the surface of my nails. I outlined the waves with white and that was it, I hope you like it!

love_letters_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art è abbastanza semplice e mi piace l’effetto, potrebbe anche essere la base per qualsiasi altra nail art, ad esempio si potrebbero aggiungere fiori, stelle o pois! Ho scelto uno smalto celeste pallido come sfondo e, quando si è asciugato, ho disegnato alcune onde con del nero e un pennello sottile da nail art, senza seguire uno schema preciso, semplicemente posizionandole su tutta la superficie delle unghie. Ho poi sottolineato le onde ripassandole con del bianco, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

love_letters_nail_art

Products used:

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

wet n wild megalast nail polish no 34523 tree hugger


Americana acrylic paint in black and white

love_letters_nail_art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...