Tuesday 26 September 2017

Octopus/polipo nail art

Hi fairies,
It’s still summer and walking on the beach or going sailing is very nice as it’s not very hot as it was in august, so a sea life nail art is still cute and fitting in my opinion! This one has an octopus as main character, it’s easy and funny: I painted all my nails with a purple nail polish topped with a blue glitter nail polish to give the illusion of a sparkly sea, and then I started painting the octopus. I decided to paint its head on my middle finger and another one on my thumb using purple, and I just shaped an oval to create the shape, I added the top of tentacles at the bottom of the head and eyes at the top;  on the other nails I painted its tentacles using two purple shades to give more dimension to my drawing and I also added some dots, and that was basically it, I hope you like it!


octopus_nail_Art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Siamo ancora in estate ed è piacevole fare una passeggiata sulla spiaggia o fare una gita in barca visto che non fa così caldo come in agosto, e quindi ho pensato che una nail art a tema marino sarebbe stata simpatica e appropriata! Questa ha come protagonista un polipo, è facile e divertente: ho usato uno smalto celeste chiaro a cui ho aggiunto una passata di smalto viola con glitter su tutte le unghie per riprodurre il mare con i suoi riflessi, e poi ho cominciato a disegnare il polipo. Ho deciso di dipingere la testa sul medio e un’altra sul pollice usando il viola, e gli ho semplicemente dato una forma ovale, ho poi aggiunto una parte dei tentacoli nella parte bassa della testa e gli occhi nella parte alta; sulle altre unghie ho disegnato i tentacoli usando due tonalità di viola per dargli più profondità al disegno, e ho aggiunto anche dei pallini, ed è praticamente tutto, spero vi piaccia!

octopus_nail_Art
Products used:

kiko nail care 3 in 1 fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish no 278


Americana acrylic paint in purple, red, white, black

octopus_nail_Art

5 comments:

  1. Ma che belle le tue unghie.
    Con questa idea Marina molto carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina e divertente questa nail art, la vedo perfetta per indossare quei colori tipicamente freddi e autunnali anche durante l'estate vista la natura del tema. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hai perfettamente ragione, è perfetta per indossare toni freddi!

      Delete
  3. ma che belli che sono gli occhietti, sei bravissima Silvia non mi stancherò mai di dirtelo.....

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...