Wednesday 12 November 2014

eye makeup look hello kitty



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is inspired by Hello kitty, the most famous kitty ever, everybody knows who she is! A very sweet and special gnome I love loves her so much , that’s why I had to do an inspired makeup! I like her too, so I would have probably done it anyway, and to be honest I had a lot of fun with this look!
I applied a matte white eyeshadow all over the lid , and over a white base , leaving the outer corner out; I placed a hot pink in the outer corner, using a blending brush, and I dragged it into my crease as well. To help blending the color out I used a baby pink on a blending brush, and I applied it around the edges. I added a touch of neon sparkly pink in the outer corner, and that will give more dimension to the whole look. Drawing kitty’s bow is optional, you can skip the step and you’ll get a nice, girly , everyday look! Or you could go ahead if you’re going to a themed  party or for Halloween, and it will be very sweet and more kitty like! I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi si ispira ad Hello kitty, la gatta più famosa di sempre, tutti sanno chi sia!uno gnometto molto speciale e a cui voglio bene la adora, ecco perché dovevo assolutamente creare un look dedicato a lei! Anche a me piace, credo che l’avrei proposto comunque, e ad essere sincera mi sono divertita a realizzarlo!
Ho applicato un ombretto opaco bianco su tutta la palpebra mobile, sopra ad una base colorata bianca, lasciando libero l’angolo esterno, dove sono andata a stendere un ombretto rosa fucsia con un pennello da sfumatura, e ho portato il colore anche nella piega dell’occhio. Per sfumarlo meglio mi sono aiutata con un rosa confetto, che ho sfumato sui bordi. Nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto un tocco di fucsia con dei microglitter all’interno  , per rendere il trucco meno piatto. Potete fermarvi qui se volete, ed avrete un look romantico e femminile, adatto anche per tutti i giorni, oppure potete disegnare il fiocco , se dovete andare ad una festa a tema o ad Halloween, e l’insieme sarà indiscutibilmente ispirato ad Hello kitty! Spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow helper

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

sugarpill pressed pigment in dollipop

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 224

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 231

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 34

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liner in perversion

kiko kajal kohl liner nr 101

givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...