Thursday 13 November 2014

Smaltopedia 2.0 episode #7



Hi fairies,
Another week, another smaltopedia episode! This one is very wintery, romantic and vintage, and I like it a lot! When I saw those tiny leaves’ lines I immediately knew it wouldn’t have been easy to recreate it, especially because I’m in need of new nail art brushes , I’m waiting for them to be delivered! I did what I could, I first painted my thumb, index finger and pinkie with a grey nail polish, and then I applied a white nail polish on my middle and ring finger. With a striping brush I drew tree branches on my middle and ring finger, and with a tiny nail art brush I added leaves in grey and brown. The hardest part was tracing those tiny lines inside each leaf, I tried my best! I hope you like it!







Here’s all the links to blogs and pages of the four creators of Smaltopedia , check them out and join in, it’s fun! This time you can join in even if you don’t have a blog, on Instagram or Facebook, all details in the links down below:
Fra Nails , here is the link to her blog and her fb page
Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , here's her  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  here's her  blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, here's her  blog 





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Un’altra settimana, il che vuol dire un altro episodio di Smaltopedia! La nail art di oggi è molto invernale, romantica e un po’ retrò, e mi piace tanto! Quando ho visto le venature all’interno delle foglie ho capito che riprodurle non sarebbe stata un’impresa facile, specialmente perché mi servono dei nuovi pennelli da nail art che sto aspettando e che spero mi arrivino presto! Ho fatto quello che ho potuto, ho iniziato dando due passate di smalto grigio sul pollice, indice e mignolo, e due passate di smalto bianco sul medio e sull’anulare. Con uno striping brush ho disegnato i rami degli alberi sul medio e sull’anulare, e con un pennello di precisione ho aggiunto le foglie in due colori, grigio e marrone. La parte più complicata è stata quella delle venature all’interno di ogni foglia, ho fatto del mio meglio, spero vi piaccia!
Vi lascio i links alle pagine e ai blogs delle quattro ideatrici della Smaltopedia, passate da loro e partecipate, ci si diverte molto! questa volta potete partecipare anche se non avete un blog, su instagram o su Facebook, trovate i dettagli nei loro blog! 

Fra Nails , qui trovate il link al suo blog e alla sua pagina facebook  
Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , qui c'è il suo  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  qui c'è il suo   blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, qui c'è il suo   blog 




Products used :

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko nail polish nr 328
 
kiko nail polish nr 329

kiko nail polish nr 320

kiko nail polish nr 324

Maybelline nail polish color show nr 138 in winter baby

Americana acrylic paint in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...