Tuesday 18 November 2014

One product review: Kiko 3D eye contour cream



Hi fairies,

Today I’m going to talk to you about an eye contour cream I tried for the first time, the Kiko 3d eye contour cream: I started paying attention to Kiko skin care products around last summer, and so far I’ve liked almost everything I bought! I decided to try the eye cream because I haven’t got a “holy grail” one, and I was curious about this particular product. 




Let’s see how it’s described: Filling treatment with lifting effect for lip and 
eye contours.The action of K²multi-lift, a brand new complex of active ingredients, visibly smoothes the signs of time and fine lines, conveying fullness and firmness to eye and lip contours.3D Contour Cream immediately smoothes imperfections and conveys elasticity to the skin; as time goes by it reaches the deepest layers of the epidermis, increasing the speed of cell turnover.Clinically and ophthalmologically tested.Hypoallergenic = formulated to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions.Non comedogenic. Paraben free. Price 14.50 £ - 14.50 € for 15 ml.






What I like:  I love the dispenser way more than jars because it’s more hygienic and there’s no product’s waste; I need just one pump for both eyes, I’ve been using this cream for over one month now and I’ve got more than half product left, I think it’s safe to say a little goes a long way! The consistency isn’t thick at all, it’s light weight and it applies easily: I pat it on with my fingers till it’s absorbed, and it doesn’t take more than one minute! It’s not greasy but it feels very moisturizing and nourishing, I love that it doesn’t leave a sticky layer on my skin but at the same time it seems to really hydrate the eye contour. I don’t break out and it’s gentle on my skin.





What I don’t’ like :I tried it around my lips as well, but it doesn’t feel different than my face cream and I don’t see the point in using it, especially because my lips contour doesn’t need extra hydration. It claims to fill in fine lines and what I can say is my skin looks a bit firmer and fuller, but I haven’t got wrinkles and I can’t tell how effective it is on them. It’s not exactly a low cost product, but all in all I think the quality price ratio is pretty good .








My verdict: I’m not thrilled by this eye cream but I like it enough to probably repurchase it, I love the light weight texture, the smell and how fast it gets absorbed into my skin! It is a good eye cream if you don’t have very deep lines and wrinkles, in that case you might need a richer product.






Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Oggi vi voglio parlare di una crema contorno occhi che ho provato per la prima volta, la Kiko 3d eye contour cream : ho iniziato a prestare attenzione alla linea di skin care della Kiko in tempi recenti, dall’estate scorsa più o meno, e devo dire che finora quasi tutti i prodotti che ho provato non mi hanno deluso! Ho deciso di comprare questa crema perché non posso dire di avere una crema contorno occhi preferita, ed ero particolarmente curiosa di testarla.


Vediamo come viene descritta: Trattamento riempitivo contorno occhi e labbra, effetto lifting.L'azione di K²multi-lift, inedito complesso di attivi, distende visibilmente i segni del tempo e d'espressione e conferisce compattezza e turgore al contorno occhi e labbra.3D Contour Cream leviga immediatamente le imperfezioni e dona elasticità alla pelle; raggiunge nel tempo gli strati profondi dell'epidermide aumentando la velocità di turnover cellulare.Clinicamente e oftalmologicamente testato.Ipoallergenico = formulato per ridurre al minimo il rischio di allergie.Non comedogenico. Paraben free. Prezzo 14.50 £-14.50 € per 15 ml.



Cosa mi piace:preferisco il dosatore a pompetta rispetto al barattolo perché lo trovo più igienico e non c’è spreco di prodotto; a me basta una dose di prodotto per entrambi gli occhi,  sto usando la crema da più di un mese ed ho ancora più di metà confezione da finire,quindi credo di poter dire a ragion veduta che dura a lungo! Non ha una consistenza corposa, anzi è piuttosto leggera e si applica facilmente: io la picchietto con le dita fino a che non si assorbe, operazione che non richiede più di un minuto! Non è untuosa ma dà la sensazione di idratare e nutrire a fondo, senza lasciare quella fastidiosissima patina unta sulla pelle. Per quanto mi riguarda la trovo delicata e non mi fa spuntare imperfezioni.



Cosa non mi piace: l’ho provata anche nel contorno labbra ma non ho ottenuto un risultato diverso da quello che ottengo con la crema viso, quindi trovo inutile usarla ed applicare due prodotti , uno sul viso, e uno intorno alle labbra, anche perché,nel mio caso, non è una zona che richiede particolare idratazione. Promette di riempire le rughette sottili, ed effettivamente Rende la mia pelle più compatta , regalandole un effetto rimpolpante, ma a dire il vero non ho rughe in questa zona, e quindi non so quanto sia efficace nel caso siano presenti. Il prodotto non è esattamente economico, ma secondo me il rapporto qualità prezzo è buono.



Il mio verdetto: non posso dire di essermi innamorata di questa crema, ma mi piace abbastanza da ricomprarla;mi piace la consistenza leggera, il profumo ed anche la rapidità di assorbimento! È un prodotto valido per chi non ha rughe molto profonde, perché in quel caso credo serva una crema più ricca di questa.


2 comments:

  1. Stavo proprio cercando un buon contorno occhi in questo periodo in cui sono più stanca, lo proverò sicuramente! grazie per la segnalazione. Ciao

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...