Thursday 6 November 2014

Smaltopedia 2.0 #6



Hi fairies,

Today is the 6th Smaltopedia’s episode,and we got a fairly easy nail art to recreate; I think it’s very festive and it should be a Christmas nail art if you want to add some sparkles without going over the top!



 I applied a very dark blue nail polish on my ring finger, thumb and pinkie, and I topped it with a gold glittery nail polish: I haven’t got a flaky gold topper like the one used in the photo, and I have to say Smaltopedia has been making me realize there are so many nail polishes I need to buy, I own more than 400 but they’re still not enough! Anyway, let’s go back to our nail art , and let’s move on to my index and middle finger: I first applied a white nail polish as a base, and then I cut two half moon out of a sticky tape and I placed them on my half moon, but it would have been easier to just sponge my nails first and drew white half moons freehand afterwards, because I had to retouch the shape with a brush so cutting out half circles wasn’t worth the effort. I used a sponge and I dabbed a blue nail polish on my nails leaving out the very tip of them , where I applied a gold glittery nail polish, and that was it, I hope you like it!





Here’s all the links to blogs and pages of the four creators of Smaltopedia , check them out and join in, it’s fun! This time you can join in even if you don’t have a blog, on Instagram or Facebook, all details in the links down below:

Fra Nails , here is the link to her blog and her fb page

Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , here's her  blog

Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  here's her  blog 

Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, here's her  blog 




Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

oggi siamo alla sesta settimana della Smaltopedia e la nail art proposta è relativamente semplice; secondo me è adatta al periodo festivo, e potrebbe essere un’idea per una nail art natalizia se volete aggiungere un po’ di glitter senza però strafare! 

Ho applicato uno smalto blu scuro sul pollice, anulare e mignolo, ed ho aggiunto una passata di smalto con glitter dorati : non ho uno smalto con pagliuzze dorate, come quello che si vede nella foto, e devo dire che partecipare alla Smaltopedia mi ha fatto capire che ci sono ancora tantissimi smalti che devo comprare, nonostante ne abbia più di 400, ma evidentemente non sono abbastanza! Ma torniamo alla nail art, e passiamo all’indice e al medio: prima ho dato due passate di smalto bianco che mi è servito come base ,e  poi ho ritagliato due mezze lune da una striscia di nastro adesivo e le ho posizionate sulle lunette delle unghie, ma mi sono resa conto che sarebbe stato più semplice applicare il blu con la spugna come primo passaggio, e disegnare le lunette in bianco a mano libera in un secondo momento, perché ho dovuto comunque ritoccare e aggiustare la forma con un pennello, quindi ritagliare lo scotch è stata solo una perdita di tempo. Ho usato una spugnetta per picchiettare lo smalto blu sulle unghie, ed ho lasciato fuori le punte, dove ho invece applicato uno smalto con glitter dorati,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Vi lascio i links alle pagine e ai blogs delle quattro ideatrici della Smaltopedia, passate da loro e partecipate, ci si diverte molto! questa volta potete partecipare anche se non avete un blog, su instagram o su Facebook, trovate i dettagli nei loro blog!

Fra Nails , qui trovate il link al suo blog e alla sua pagina facebook  

Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , qui c'è il suo  blog

Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  qui c'è il suo   blog 

Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, qui c'è il suo   blog 





Products used:


kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat


kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat


dior version nail lacquer nr 903 in black ink


Maybelline color show nail polish nr 138 in winter baby


Essence nail art special topper nr 06 in you’re a gold mine


Zoya nail polish nr zp491 in Ibiza


Sinful colors nail polish nr 921 in all about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...