Saturday 8 November 2014

eye makeup look red smoky and golden liner- christmas mood mode on!



Hi fairies,
I know it’s not Christmas yet but I’m already in a festive mood and I’ve been thinking of good holiday looks with bright colors, some shimmer and sparkles to match my Christmas tree, and It’s never too early to start planning for Christmas, makeup included! I’m a planner and I like to write lists , it helps me not to forget anything and to try out my ideas!
This look is simple to achieve yet very colorful and, in my opinion, perfect for holiday season: I applied a red eyeshadow all over my lid, stopping just under my crease, and then I picked a fluffy brush and I blended it upwards, above my crease. I reapplied eye shadow because it fades a bit while I blended. In the outer corner I applied a deeper red, to give more depth to the look. As transition color I used a pale orange, and I blended it very well toward my browbone. I decided to go for a double winged line, and I used gold and black: I kept the black line close to the lash line, while the gold one is a bit thicker.
That’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version: 

Ciao fatine,
Lo so, non siamo ancora nel periodo natalizio, ma io sento già l’atmosfera festiva ed ho pensato a quali look poter usare per le feste, con colori decisi, brillanti, scintillanti e luminosi, che si abbinino al mio albero di natale, e secondo me non è mai troppo presto per cominciare a pianificare per natale, anche a pianificare il trucco! Sono molto organizzata e mi piace scrivere delle liste, mi aiuta a non dimenticare cosa devo fare e a mettere in pratica le tante idee che mi vengono in mente!
il look che vi propongo è semplice, molto colorato e perfetto per le feste: ho applicato un ombretto rosso sulla palpebra mobile, fermandomi appena sotto la piega dell’occhio, poi ho usato un pennello da sfumatura e ho portato il colore appena sopra la piega. Man mano che sfumavo ho riapplicato l’ombretto , perché perdeva di intensità. Nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto un rosso più cupo, per dare profondità allo sguardo. Come colore di transizione ho usato un arancione chiaro, che ho sfumato molto bene verso le sopracciglia. Ho poi deciso per due righe di eyeliner, ed ho usato il color oro e il nero: la linea nera è molto sottile e si trova all’attaccatura delle ciglia, mentre quella color oro è leggermente più spessa.
È tutto, spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow helper

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 204

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 208

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 251

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 206

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

fyrinnae loose pigment in forbidden lover

kiko tropical waterproof liner nr 01

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liner in perversion

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black

2 comments:

  1. Bellissimo e perfetto per le feste! Brava, come sempre. Ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ti ringrazio molto :) mi fa piacere che ti piaccia!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...