Monday 1 September 2014

black and yellow bee eye makeup look



Hi fairies,


Lately I’ve been experimenting with yellow eyeshadow, a color I rarely used in the past but that I recently fallen in love with, especially in the warm and matte shade I picked for this look: it’s very versatile, it looks great with brown for a soft smoky eye with a touch of color, or with green for a colorful and summery look and with magenta or purple as well, there are endless color combo , all you have to do is try! I matched it with black today, and I gave my makeup a very dramatic and elongated shape, to make the contrast between the two colors even bolder than it was already. I applied a black eyeshadow with copper and gold glitters in the outer corner, and then I used two cold tone browns as transition colors, and I blended very well where the colors meet; I applied a bright matte yellow in the inner corner. This is an extremely dramatic look you could wear on special occasions ,I hope you like it!







Italian version:

Ciao fatine,

Ultimamente sto sperimentando con il giallo, un colore che fino ad adesso ho usato pochissimo, ma che negli ultimi tempi ho scoperto e mi sta piacendo molto, specialmente nella tonalità calda e matte che ho scelto per questo look : è un colore molto versatile, si abbina benissimo al marrone per uno smoky eye delicato ma con un tocco colorato, oppure al verde per un look estivo e divertente, ma anche al fucsia o al viola, insomma le combinazioni sono infinite, bisogna solo provare! Oggi l’ho abbinato al nero, ed ho voluto dare una forma molto allungata, drammatica, per enfatizzare ancora di più il contrasto fra questi due colori. Ho usato un nero con glitter bronzo ed oro nell’angolo esterno, e poi come colori di transizione ho applicato due marroni freddi in gradazione, sfumando molto bene nel punto in cui gli ombretti si incontrano; nell’angolo interno ho applicato un giallo opaco molto brillante.Il look è decisamente molto impegnativo e adatto ad occasioni speciali,  spero vi piaccia!




Products used:


Too faced shadow insurance eye primer


Mac eyeshadow in bisque


Urban decay eyeshadow in naked 2


About face loose pigment in bubble and burn


Kiko loose eyeshadow pigment nr 18


Urban decay eyeshadow in crave


Urban decay eyeshadow in faint


Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258


Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 289


Mac eye pencil in fascinating


L’oreal fine line super liner in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...