Sunday 7 September 2014

eye makeup look golden autumn



Hi fairies,

I’m eagerly waiting for autumn, I love the colors and the whole mood, I love fruits and veggies and l love baking pumpkin pie, corn bread and ginger cookies! To get ready for all that , I’ve started with this makeup: I applied a brown eye shadow with pink and taupe undertone in my inner and outer corner, leaving the middle of my lid empty . In my crease I used a blending brush with a warmer brown on, to help blend the edges of the first color I applied and also to create a gradient; I also added a bit of a burnt orange color, for the same reason. In the middle of my lid I applied a shimmery rose gold pigment that gives the whole look brightness and it will make your eyes pop. With a bit of matte purple I blended the gold into the brown, and that will really give the look a nice touch, unique and beautiful! I hope you like it!



Italian version:

ciao fatine,

Sto aspettando con impazienza che arrivi l’autunno , ne amo i colori e tutta l’atmosfera, mi piacciono le verdure e la frutta di stagione , non vedo l’ora di infornare la torta di zucca, il pane di mais e i biscottini allo zenzero! Per prepararmi meglio a questo periodo dell’anno, ho cominciato dal trucco: ho applicato un ombretto marrone, con sottotono rosa e talpa, nell’angolo interno e in quello esterno, lasciando il centro della palpebra libero. Nella piega dell’occhio ho usato un pennello da sfumatura ed un marrone cioccolata più caldo di quello sulla palpebra mobile, per sfumare meglio i contorni e creare un effetto sfumato; sempre a questo scopo ho aggiunto un pizzico di arancione terracotta . al centro della palpebra ho picchiettato un pigmento color oro con riflessi rosa, che da a tutto l’insieme molta luce e fa risaltare molto il colore degli occhi. Con un po’ di viola opaco ho poi sfumato dove il marrone e l’oro si incontrano, e questo rende il look unico ed intenso! Spero vi piaccia!





Products used:


benefit stay don’t stray eye primer


urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in demolition


kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 242


kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 204


urban decay eyeshadow walk of shame


kiko water eyeshadow nr 202
 

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 206


fyrinnae loose pigment in rapunzel had extensions


kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 249


urban decay 24/7 liquid liner in perversion


Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...