Saturday 27 September 2014

eye makeup black almond with a pop of color



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is very bold, a bit goth even, but I wanted to try it because I saw something similar from Sokolum , and I love the idea of having a light , pastel color peeking out from a black shape. It’s not an everyday look, but I like experimenting with makeup, and I came up with this look for you!
first thing I did was applying a bright pink , with a blending brush, in my crease and in my outer corner, going way further the imaginary line I normally follow, and also under my waterline, bringing the color downward. Once I did that I drew the almond shape with a tiny brush and black eye shadow, and once I was happy with it I started filling it in. I applied a colored base inside the almond shape so that the black eye shadow would stick to my lid a bit better. With so much black I skip eyeliner because it’s useless, you wouldn’t even see that, I just applied a lot of mascara! And a matte skin tone eye shadow as highlight. I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è molto drammatico, potremmo definirlo goth, ma ho voluto provarlo perché avevo visto qualcosa di simile da Sokolum, e mi era piaciuta l’idea di avere un colore chiaro, o pastello, che facesse capolino da dietro una forma nera ben delineata. Non è sicuramente un look da tutti i giorni, ma mi piace sperimentare con il trucco, e questo è il risultato che ho ottenuto e che condivido con voi!
La prima cosa che ho fatto è stata quella di applicare un rosa molto intenso con un pennello da sfumatura, e l’ho steso nella piega dell’occhio, nell’angolo esterno, andando ben oltre la linea immaginaria che normalmente seguo, e nella palpebra inferiore, sfumandolo verso il basso. Una volta completata questa operazione ho iniziato a disegnare la forma a mandorla, con un pennello sottile e ombretto nero, e una volta soddisfatta del risultato ho cominciato a riempirla. Ho applicato una base colorata per fare in modo che l’ombretto nero aderisse alla palpebra il meglio possibile. Quando uso così tanto nero non uso eyeliner, perché non si vedrebbe , e quindi lo trovo inutile! Ho usato solo tanto mascara, e un ombretto opaco color carne come illuminante. Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

lime crime water proof eye shadow helper 

cinecittà mono shadow nr 52

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in dollipop

kiko loose pigment eyeshadow nr 03

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 295

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liner in perversion

kiko automatic precision eyeliner and kohl nr 701

kiko tropical waterproof eyeliner nr 03

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...