Tuesday 22 November 2016

Eye makeup look defined dark crease

Hi fairies,
If you’re looking for a very dramatic look, this look could be the one, I think it’s dramatic enough, don’t you? I started by cutting my crease with a matte black eyeshadow and a small liner brush, I followed the natural shape of my crease and I traced the line just above it; I brought the color up with a smudger brush , blending as I did that and being careful not to defuse it too much because black is very pigmented and it’s easy to end up with raccoon eyes!once I was happy with the result , I picked a small blending brush and I added a purple eyeshadow around the edges of the black, keeping it in the outer half of my eye, and in the inner half I used a burgundy one . on my lid I used three colors, a yellow in the inner corner, a lime green in the middle and a deeper green in the outer corner, blending each color into the next one to defuse any harsh lines. You can add glitters and colorful mascara for an even more crazy result, else you can stop here, it’s totally up to you! I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_defined_black_crease


eye_makeup_look_defined_black_crease


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Se state cercando un look drammatico questo potrebbe essere il look giusto, secondo me è abbastanza scenografico, voi che ne dite? Ho iniziato definendo la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto nero opaco e un pennello sottile da eyeliner, ho seguito la forma naturale della piega e ho tracciato la linea appena al di sopra; ho portato il colore verso l’alto con un pennello da sfumatura, sfumando nel contempo e facendo attenzione a non sfumare troppo perché il nero è molto pigmentato ed è facile trovarsi con gli occhi da panda! Una volta soddisfatta del risultato, ho preso un pennello piccolo da sfumatura e ho aggiunto un ombretto viola sui contorni del nero, solo nella metà esterna dell’occhio, mentre nella metà interna ho usato un color bordeaux. Sulla palpebra mobile ho usato tre colori, un giallo nell’angolo interno, un verde lime al centro e un verde bosco nell’angolo esterno, sfumando ogni colore nel successivo per eliminare eventuali stacchi netti. Potete aggiungere glitter e mascara colorato per un risultato ancora più pazzo , oppure potete fermarvi qui, scegliete voi! Spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_defined_black_crease

eye_makeup_look_defined_black_crease

eye_makeup_look_defined_black_crease

Products used:

nyx cosmetics eyeshadow primer in white

mac cosmetics paint pot in chilled on ice

mac cosmetics mono eyeshadow in bisque

urban decay eyeshadow in crave

shu uemura mono eyeshadow m purple 750

cinecittà makeup ombretto cotto 60

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 260

kiko pigment loose eyeshadow nr 14

world of beauty loose pigment in coast

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

the balm mascara what’s your type? In black



post signature

1 comment:

  1. brava che ti azzardi a fare questi trucchi colorati, e poi su di te risultano molto portabili e naturali.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...