Saturday 5 November 2016

Orange leopard nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art works well on short and long nails, if your nails are really long you could do a French manicure, if they are short like mine you’ll do like I did and you’ll paint the pattern on the whole surface of the nails. You could repeat it on all nails or, for a more subtle look, just on your thumb and ring finger, which is what I did this time . on the rest of my nails I applied a orange nail polish and I topped it with a glittery nail polish to add a bit of shine; on my ring finger and on my thumb I applied yellow and orange nail polish with a makeup sponge,alternating them to create a striped pattern; with a tiny nail art brush I painted tiny C shapes all over the background , to represent leopard print, and I also added a white flower at the bottom corner , and that was it, I hope you like it!

orange_flowers_nail_art

orange_flowers_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi si adatta sia alle unghie lunghe che alle unghie corte, se avete le unghie lunghe potete realizzare una French manicure, se le avete corte come le mie potete fare come ho fatto io e realizzare il motivo su tutta la superficie delle unghie. Potete ripeterlo su tutte le unghie o, per un look più delicato, solo sul pollice e sull’anulare, che è quello che ho fatto questa volta. Sul resto delle unghie ho applicato uno smalto arancione e ho aggiunto una passata di smalto glitterato per dare un po’ di luminosità; sull’anulare e sul pollice ho applicato dello smalto giallo e arancione con una spugnetta, alternandoli in modo da creare un motivo a strisce; con un pennello sottile da nail art ho disegnato delle piccole forme a C su tutto lo sfondo, che rappresentano una stampa leopardata,e ho anche aggiunto un fiore bianco nell’angolo inferiore,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

orange_flowers_nail_art
orange_flowers_nail_art

Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 08

kiko sun show nail lacquer nr 467

kiko nail polish nr 356

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 853

americana acrylic paint in black and white




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...