Wednesday 6 June 2018

Eye makeup look metallic gold


Hi fairies,
Here I am with another dramatic cut crease inspired by sunset shades! To cut my crease I used a tiny detail brush and blue eyeshadow, and I followed the natural shape of my crease to draw a line; I smoked it upwards a little bit at a time and then I added a fuchsia eyeshadow around the edges. On my lid I applied an orange eyeshadow living the middle of my lid bare because I chose to apply a gold pigment there! I blended the orange and the gold together very well, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccomi qui con un’altra cut crease drammatica ispirata dai colori del tramonto! Per definire la piega dell’occhio ho usato un pennello sottile e dell’ombretto blu scuro, e ho seguito la naturale forma dell’occhio per tracciare una linea; ho sfumato l’ombretto verso l’alto poco alla volta, e poi ho aggiunto un ombretto fucsia sui contorni. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto arancione lasciando la parte centrale della palpebra vuota, perché lì ho deciso di applicare un pigmento color oro! Ho sfumato bene l’arancio nell’oro, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

eye_makeup_look_metallic_gold

Products used:

nyx cosmetics proof it! Eye primer

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette swallow

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette charm

urban decay electric palette savage

kiko cosmetics smart eyeshadow no 10

jeffree star cosmetics androgyny palette frosting

kiko kajal kohl pencil no 109

kiko fine line pen liner

la girl booming lash mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...