Wednesday 27 June 2018

Eye makeup look mint and lavender


Hi fairies,
I really love pastel shades and I think this is the perfect season to use them, so today’s look is a pastel dream and it complements fair skin really well!
I started by blending a matte green in the outer corner of my eyes and I brought it up in my crease as well; I defused it very well because I didn’t want it to be too vibrant, I just wanted a wash of color in my crease. I went over the edges with a slightly lighter shades of green to create a nice gradient. On my lid I applied a matte lavender and I blended it very well into the green previously placed in the outer corner.
I picked a matte white as my browbone highlighter, and I picked a colourful eyeliner to complete this look, and that was it, I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender

eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender

eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Mi piacciono molto I toni pastello e credo che questo sia il periodo ideale per usarli, quindi  il look di oggi è tutto giocato sui toni pastello che stanno bene con la carnagione chiara!
Ho iniziato sfumando un verde opaco nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio e l’ho anche portato nella piega dell’occhio; l’ho sfumato molto bene perché non volevo che fosse troppo intenso, volevo solo un tocco di colore nella piega. Sono andata sui contorni con una tonalità di verde leggermente più chiara per creare una sfumatura omogenea. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto opaco color lavanda e l’ho sfumato bene dove si incontrava con il verde precedentemente applicato nell’angolo esterno.
Ho usato un bianco opaco come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare, e ho scelto un eyeliner colorato per completare il look, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender

eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender

Products used:

nyx eyeshadow primer proof it!

Nyx jumbo eye pencil no 604 in milk

Sugarpill mono eyeshadow in mocha

Sugarpill sparkle baby palette candy crush

Sugarpill sparkle baby palette frostine

Kiko smart eyeshadow no 10

Kiko smart eyeshadow no 28

Nyx vivid brights liquid liner no 07 vivid envy

Nyx vivid brights liquid liner no 06 vivid petal

La girl booming lashes mascara

eye_makeup_look_mint_lavender


16 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...