Wednesday 4 September 2019

Eye makeup look amanita nightshade - Monster High-


Hi fairies,
This look is inspired by the monster high character Amanita Nightshade, a plant monster born by the seeds of Corpse Flower, an extremely rare flower that blooms every 1300 years.
She thinks very high of herself, she thinks is the most beautiful monster ever, and she wears a dramatic eye makeup that I tried to recreate; first of all I colored my eyebrows with purple, using a mac chromaline, and then I started defining my crease using an emerald green eyeshadow and a blending brush, building the color up till I got the intensity I was looking for. I deepened up the crease with a touch of black eyeshadow just along the lower edge of the crease, and I applied it with a pencil brush that allows me to be more precise. On my lid I place a lighter shade of green , and then I highlighted my browbone area with a matte cream eyeshadow. I completed the look with black eyeliner and mascara and that was it, I hope you like it!

amanita_nightshade_makeup

amanita_nightshade_makeup

amanita_nightshade_makeup


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo look si ispira al personaggio di Monster High Amanita Nightshade , un mostro vegetale nato dai semi del fiore dei cadaveri, un fiore estremamente raro che fiorisce ogni 1300 anni.
Ha un’alta opinione di se stessa, pensa di essere il più bel mostro di sempre, e il suo trucco occhi è drammatico, ed è quello che ho cercato di riprodurre; prima di tutto ho colorato le sopracciglia di viola usando un mac chromaline, e poi ho iniziato a definire la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto color verde smeraldo e un pennello da sfumatura, intensificando il colore fino ad ottenere la gradazione che volevo. Ho scurito la piega con un pizzico di ombretto nero, applicato solo lungo l’estremità inferiore della piega usando un pennello penna che mi ha permesso di essere precisa. Sulla palpebra mobile ho usato un ombretto di un verde più chiaro, e poi ho illuminato l’arcata sopraccigliare con un ombretto opaco color crema. Ho completato il look con dell’eyeliner nero e del mascara ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

urban decay eyeshadow foxy

dior mono diorshow no 351 feather

coastal scents 88 ultra shimmer palette

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow no 09

mac chromaline rich purple

kiko smoky eye pencil no 03

kiko overblown mascara



amanita_nightshade_makeup

amanita_nightshade_makeup

amanita_nightshade_makeup

6 comments:

  1. Effettivamente i colori sono quelli ! Perfetti per halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un make up che vedo perfetto per una serata in discoteca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella ispirazione, mi piacciono molto i colori che hai utilizzato
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo il make-up che hai realizzato, un mix di colori tanto azzeccato

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...