Friday 6 September 2019

Mushrooms/ Funghi nail art


Hi fairies,
You probably know by now how much I love food or plants themed nail art, so today I decided to feature one of my favorite veggies on my nails, mushrooms! It’s not exactly their season but I find them at the grocery store all year round. I chose a brown background to make mushrooms pop and also because it’s the color of the ground they grow out from and, once it was dry, I painted a cute mushroom on my ring finger and another one with a red hat and white dots on my medium finger, I added some grass strand at the bottom and that was it, I hope you like it!

Mushrooms_nail_art


Mushrooms_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ormai penso sappiate quanto mi piacciano le nail art a tema cibo o piante, ed oggi ho deciso di dare spazio a una delle mie verdure preferite, i funghi! Non è esattamente la loro stagione ma li trovo al supermercato tutto l’anno. Ho scelto uno smalto marrone come colore di sfondo per far risaltare i funghi e anche perché è il colore del terreno da cui crescono e, una volta asciutto, ho dipinto un classico fungo sull’anulare e un altro con il cappello rosso a pois bianchi sul medio, ho aggiunto qualche filo d’erba alla base ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


Mushrooms_nail_art

Mushrooms_nail_art

Products used:

models own nail polish base coat

kiko nail care fast & dry top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 27

Americana acrylic paint in white, brown, red, green


6 comments:

  1. Che simpatici quei funghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfettamente in linea per entrare nel mood autunnale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I funghi sono bellissimi ma su di me non mi piacciono gli smalti con decorazioni, lo preferisco classico e tinta unita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sono gusti :) io faccio nail art, non posso pubblicare uno smalto tinta unita, non avrebbe senso

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...