Thursday 12 September 2019

Eye makeup look flowery lime and green - Inside out Disney inspired-


Hi fairies,
Last night I watched the movie Inside out, I’m a Disney movie addict, and Joy inspired me this look: in my crease I blended a matte yellow with a fluffy blending brush and I added a tiny bit of a lighter yellow around the edges to create a gradient. On my lid I used a matte lime eyeshadow and I was careful not to overlap the yellow but I blended where the two colors met. In the outer corner of my eye I used a grass green eyeshadow. I drew some simple blue flowers following the shape of my crease, and I completed the look with blue eyeliner and mascara, and that was it, I Hope you like it!

flowery_lime_and_green_makeup

flowery_lime_and_green_makeup

flowery_lime_and_green_makeup



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ieri sera ho guardato il film Inside out, io sono appassionata di film Disney, e Joy mi ha ispirato per questo look: nella piega dell’occhio ho sfumato un ombretto opaco giallo con un pennello largo da sfumatura, e ho aggiunto un pizzico di un giallo più chiaro sui contorni per creare una sfumatura omogenea. Sulla palpebra ho usato un ombretto opaco color lime cercando di non andare sopra al giallo ma sfumando i due colori la dove si incontravano. Nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho aggiunto un ombretto verde prato per dare più dimensione al look. Ho disegnato dei semplici fiorellini blu seguendo la linea della piega dell’occhio, e ho completato il look con dell’eyeliner blu e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


flowery_lime_and_green_makeup

flowery_lime_and_green_makeup

flowery_lime_and_green_makeup


Products used:

essence I love stage eye primer

revolution pro pigment pomade in lemon yellow

kiko infinity eyeshadow no 258

September rose slush palette eyeshadow banana

September rose slush palette eyeshadow lemon & lime

Kiko cosmetics smart eyeshadow no 10

September rose slush palette eyeshadow cucumber & lime

Kiko cosmetics automatic precision liner no 708

Kiko cosmetics super color liner no 107

Mac cosmetics loose pigment vanilla

Maybelline sensational lash mascara

3 comments:

  1. Un make up molto originale e particolare, mi piace molto l’accostamento tra il giallo e il blu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non oso spesso con il giallo, ma dovrei!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troppo carino quel film ed il tuo makeup è perfetto per ricordare Joy.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...