Friday 21 March 2014

Kiko haul, new unlimited stylo lipstick and more!



Hi fairies,
here I am with another haul! Well, my excuse is this month has been my birthday and I’ve gotten lots of gifts, I don’t usually shopping so much…alright, enough with the “shame corner”, let’s see what I’ve bought!

I purchased few items still on sale, like the two brushes : one is a medium size eyeshadow brush for applying eyeshadow on the lid, the second one is an eyeliner brush good to keep in stock!

There was the perfect picture photo perfect smoothing serum on sale, and I couldn’t leave it there: it says it is a smoothing serum that is supposed to give your skin a firmer and smoother look , an almost airbrushed finish. I haven’t tried it yet, I’ll let you know if it works!



I also had to buy more of the two new nail polish lines that recently came out, I tried them and I’m really impressed with them! I’ve got another cupcake nail polish, nr 650 peach, a lovely peachy color perfect for spring and summer, and nr 647 jasmine, white cream base with  multicolor grains in blue, red and orange , because the first bottle I bought got broken thanks to my clumsy self.

From the fancy top coat line I’ve got nr 664, a transparent base filled with teal glitters, both tiny and chunky ones , and silver stars. I purchased this one with my previous shopping spree, but it was a gift and this one is for me :)

I’ve also got nr 657 in silver, which I really like because glitters inside come in different sizes, some is very fine while others are a bit chunkier: they reflects the light very well , and when they do you’ll see green, blue and purple sparkles!

Next one is nr 660 in purple : it’s like the silver one with small and bigger glitter, I like it a lot!

I bought another long lasting stick eyeshadow because I’ve tried them , even if just a couple of times, and it seems to me they work well as a base so obviously I needed more: this one is nr 09 , a seafoam green that matches my favourite eyeshadows , basically a must have!

Let’s move on to eyeshadows: I’ve got two water shadows , they were on sale as well and I think they are pretty good, most of all I like the shades range, there are some pretty unique colors worth buying!
First one is nr 221, a pretty purple with silver shimmer to it. Unfortunately while opening it my nails made a dent in it … actually I find it pretty difficult to open them and I often damage them. Is it just me?
Second one is nr 202 which is described as mauve but it is more of a chocolate brown with a light golden shimmer to it.


I’ve also purchased five infinity eyeshadows in neutral tones, not because I’m a neutral kind of girls, not at all, just because I didn’t have these shades and a collection isn’t complete with some highlighters and some brownish neutral eyeshadows!
I’ve got nr 259, a coppery rosy gold with metallic finish ;

Next one is nr 213, a matte hazelnut or milk chocolate color, basically a warm medium brown perfect as a crease shade;

This one is nr 245, a mauve color with shimmery finish: once applied it’s very classy and discreet and it’s not too sparkly, I love it for more neutral looks.


Last two are nr 214 and nr 222, very neutral, especially nr 222 which is a skin color that I will use as highlight or as transition color in the crease; I also use these kind of shades just after priming my eyes, all over the lid, to create a silky base for eyeshadows and blend them effortlessly.

Last thing I’ve got is one of the new unlimited stylo lipstick , in a strawberry red color which is gorgeous! It’s number 07 and it looks like this on my lips, it’s pigmented and it lasts long but I’ve tried only a couple of times, I’ll do a complete review in a while.


That’s it for now!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccomi qui con un altro haul! La mia scusa è che questo mese è stato il mio compleanno e ho ricevuto tanti regali, normalmente non faccio così tanti acquisti…bene, dopo il momento di vergogna direi che possiamo vedere cosa ho comprato!

Ho preso alcune cose che erano ancora in saldo, come i due pennelli: uno è di media grandezza e serve per applicare l’ombretto sulla palpebra mobile, l’altro è un pennello da eyeliner che è sempre utile da tenere in stock!

C’era anche il perfect picture photo perfect smoothing serum in saldo, e non potevo lasciarlo lì: viene descritto come un siero levigante che dovrebbe dare un aspetto setoso ed impeccabile alla pelle, un po’ come il trucco airbrush. Non l’ho ancora provato, vi dirò di più dopo averlo usato per qualche settimana.


Poi ho preso altri smalti delle due nuove serie appena uscite: dopo averli provati sono rimasta molto colpita, e dovevo assolutamente avere nuovi colori e finiture! Ho acquistato due cupcakes, uno è il nr 650 pesca, un bellissimo color pesca perfetto per la primavera e l’estate, e l’altro è il nr 647 gelsomino, una base bianco crema con granelli multicolori in blu, rosso ed arancione, perché la prima bottiglia comprata si è rotta grazie alla mia goffaggine..


Della linea fancy top coat invece , ho preso il nr 664, una base trasparente piena di glitter azzurri di diverse dimensioni, e di stelline argentate. Ne avevo comprato un altro nel mio precedente ordine, ma era un regalo, mentre questo è per me :)

Poi ho preso il nr 657 argento, che mi piace molto perché ha i glitter di diverse dimensioni, e quelli più grandi , quando vengono colpiti dalla luce, assumono sfumature verdi, blu e viola!

Il nr 660 viola è uguale all’argento come finitura, mi piacciono entrambi tantissimo!

Ho anche preso un altro long lasting stick eyeshadow perché li ho provati, anche se poche volte, e mi sembra che funzionino bene come base colorata, ragion per cui dovevo assolutamente avere il nr 09 in verde acqua, che si abbina perfettamente al mio colore preferito del momento!

Passiamo agli ombretti: ho preso due water shadows, erano ancora in saldo e secondo me sono validi, soprattutto ci sono dei colori molto particolari che vale la pena avere!
Il primo è il nr 221, un bel punto di viola con shimmer argento. purtroppo nell’aprirlo c’è stato un piccolo incidente e l’ho danneggiato con l’unghia…se devo trovargli un difetto è proprio l’apertura difficoltosa, non è la prima volta che mi capita di rovinarli..sono io o sono la confezione è proprio antipatica?
L’altro è il nr 202 , descritto come color malva, ma che secondo me è un marrone cioccolato con un leggero shimmer dorato.


Ho anche preso cinque infinity eyeshadows in toni naturali, non perché siano i colori che preferisco,anzi direi il contrario! Li ho presi perché mi mancavano, e una collezione non può essere completa senza, obiettivamente servono per sfumare o illuminare!

Ho preso il nr 259, un oro leggermente bronzato dal finish metallico;

poi ho preso il nr 213, un color nocciola o, se preferite, cioccolato al latte,praticamente un marrone di media intensità con sottotono caldo, perfetto nella piega dell’occhio;

questo è il nr 245, un malva con finitura shimmer; una volta applicato risulta molto discreto ed elegante, da usare per look più naturali.

Gli ultimi due sono il nr 214 e il nr 222, due colori molto naturali, in particolare il nr 222, un color carne che userò o sotto l’arcata sopraccigliare o come illuminante; uso questo tipo di colori anche subito dopo aver applicato un primer, su tutta la palpebra, per creare una base setosa ed uniforme per gli ombretti; rende anche più facile sfumarli.



L’ultimo prodotto che ho comprato è uno dei nuovi unlimited stylo , rossetto a lunga tenuta, in un color rosso fragola molto intenso che mi ha colpito subito! Sulle mie labbra risulta così, ed è durato a lungo, anche se l’ho usato solo un paio di volte e ho bisogno di più tempo per valutarlo e farvi una recensione completa.

È tutto per ora!

2 comments:

  1. Great color of that lipstick! I'm in love with cupcake's collection!:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...