Friday 7 March 2014

minty green and purple a match made in heaven! makeup look



I’m in love with this color combo, minty green and purple, and that’s hardly a surprise as they are my favourite colors! It’s a match made in heaven as far as I’m concerned! I cut my crease with a matte purple eyeshadow and l blended it upward; to blend it even more, and for an ombre effect, I added a lavender eyeshadow to soften the edges. All over my lid I placed a minty green eyeshadow, and in the inner corner I added just a tad of a light blue with shimmer in it but it’s hardly noticeable. For eyeliner I chose a purple one , to match the crease. I so love this look! 





Italian version:


Sono inamorata di questa combinazione di colori, verde menta e viola, e non ne sono stupita dal momento che si tratta dei miei colori preferiti, quindi per quanto mi riguarda formano la coppia perfetta! Ho definito la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto viola matte, e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto; per creare un effetto ombre ho aggiunto un color lavanda proprio sul viola, per diminuirne l’intensità. Su tutta la palpebra mobile ho applicato il verde menta, e nell’angolo interno ho aggiunto un pigmento leggermente più chiaro ma shimmer, che in realtà non si nota nemmeno . per l’eyeliner ho deciso di scegliere un viola, che richiama il colore nella piega dell’occhio. Mi piace proprio questo look!





Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

cinecittà makeup eyeshadow nr 09

kiko loose pigment nr 03

shu uemura eyeshadow nm purple 750

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 251

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 266

mac loose pigment aire de blue

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 254

mac chromaline in rich purple

Givenchy mascara phenomenon’eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...