Monday 3 March 2014

yellow and purple cut crease makeup look



Today’s look is a bold one and it’s a color combo I really like! When I first heard of yellow and purple together I thought it wouldn’t have looked nice, but I tried it and the result proved me wrong, they do look good! For this look I cut my crease with a purple eyeshadow and I blended it upwards with orange. On my lid I applied a matte yellow in two different shades, to create a subtle ombrè effect ; I lined my eyes with black liner, and on the lower lashline I applied purple and orange on the inner corner.







Italian version:

Il look di oggi non passa sicuramente inosservato, ed è una combinazione di colori che mi piace molto! La prima volta che ne ho sentito parlare ero scettica, non pensavo che fosse un abbinamento che potesse funzionare, ma ho voluto comunque provarlo, ed il risultato mi ha smentito, creano un effetto veramente inusuale! Per questo look ho prima delineato la piega dell’occhio con il viola, e poi l’ho sfumato verso l’alto con un ombretto arancione. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un giallo matte in due tonalità, per creare una gradazione delicata. Ho usato l’eyeliner nero per la riga mentre, sulla palpebra inferiore, ho applicato viola ed arancione nell’angolo interno.



Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

mac chromaline in pure white

about face loose pigment in midnight and miracles

about face loose pigment in shot the messenger

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko loose pigment nr 16

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

about face loose pigment in high drama

collistar silk effect eyeshadow nr 47

Maybelline gel liner black

Max factor 2000 calories mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...