Saturday 15 March 2014

Mac haul aka shopping time!



Hi fairies,
as you sure know Mac has launched the new spring collection, called A Fantasy of flowers, and I had to buy something, even though I ended up with just one piece from that and other stuff from other lines! There are two different color lines , one is rose mauve and purple, and another one is a beautiful emerald green, both are inspired by flowers colors and spring in general and , in my opinion, they are quite interesting! Another interesting news is that one of the most coveted lipstick, heroine, is  back in stock , and of course I had to get it because last time I was late and it was out of stock! (tragedy!)

I didn’t purchase much, let me show you what I’ve got:
As I was saying, I’ve got Heroine: it is a unique color, it’s a beautiful purple with a blue undertone and a bit of pink , it’s not too dark nor too light, I’m in love with it and I’m so happy it’s mine! It is a matte finish but it’s comfortable on your lips, like all other mac matte lipstick, it’s long lasting and the color pay off is amazing! 

From the a fantasy of flowers collection I got a fluidline in sassy moss, a vibrant matte emerald green. I have never seen an eyeliner in this color, I like it a lot, it’s very vibrant,it will be an interesting match with pastel colors for example, or with purple, or with a dark grey , I can see so many combinations! The formula is the usual fluidline one, one of the best gel liner ever if not the best! 


I had just finished my mac prep and prime loose powder so I purchased another jar, but this time I picked one of the new CC colour correct in lilac, Illuminate : it should , as its name says, give your skin a healthy glow and at the same time it should keep your skin oil free and matte just like the translucent prep and prime powder I’ve been using so many times. I’ll let you know if there’s a big difference between the two.

Last purchase is a bronzer from the permanent line, in Golden, the lighter shade. It is a matte bronzer, great for contouring or , if you like , it can be used as a blush as well.

That’s all for my Mac haul!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Come sicuramente saprete Mac ha lanciato la sua nuova collezione primaverile, A fantasy of flowers, e non potevo non comprare qualcosa, anche se alla fine ho preso solo un prodotto , e il resto è di altre linee! La collezione si presenta in due colorazioni, una è rosa malva e viola, e l’altra è un verde smeraldo brillante; entrambe sono ispirate ai colori dei fiori e della primavera in generale, e presentano dei prodotti interessanti secondo me! L’altra notizia che tutti aspettavano è che è tornato disponibile il rossetto heroine, ed ovviamente ho dovuto prenderlo visto che la volta precedente era esaurito dopo pochissimo, e non avevo fatto in tempo! (tragedia!)

Non ho comprato tante cose, vediamole subito nel dettaglio:
come vi stavo dicendo, ho preso il rossetto heroine: è un colore unico, un bellissimo viola con sottotono blu e con un pizzico di rosa, non è né troppo chiaro né troppo scuro, me ne sono innamorata e sono felicissima che sia finalmente tra le mie mani! È un rossetto dal finish matte, confortevole sulle labbra come tutti gli altri matte di mac, a lunga durata e con una pigmentazione altissima!

Dalla collezione a fantasy of flowers ho preso un fluidline in sassy moss, un verde smeraldo matte. Non avevo mai visto eyeliner di questo colore, lo trovo bellissimo, molto acceso, e già sto immaginando i possibili abbinamenti, ad esempio con colori pastello, o con il viola, o con un grigio scuro! La formulazione è quella classica dei fludline, tra i migliori se non addirittura i migliori gel liner in circolazione!

Avevo appena finito la cipria prep and prime, e l’ho ricomprata, ma ho voluto provare una delle nuove CC colour correct: ho preso la Illuminate, che è un color lilla e che, come dice il nome stesso, dovrebbe regalare luminosità alla pelle ed allo stesso tempo mantenere la pelle opaca e prevenire la formazione del lucido come la prep and prime trasparente che ho ricomprato tante volte. Vi farò sapere se tra le due c’è una differenza sostanziale.

L’ultimo prodotto è un bronzer della linea permanente: ho preso la colorazione Golden, la più chiara. È un bronzer matte, perfetto per il contouring, e che può anche essere usato come blush.

E questo è tutto per i miei acquisti da mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...