Thursday 13 March 2014

tropical sunset makeup look



This look is inspired by tropical sunset colors, yellow, orange, red and pink, a combo no one can mix better than Mother Nature and that is the best gift we could ever ask for: when you sit on a beach in front of such a view you can’t help but feel at peace with the world and with yourself, at least I can’t help it. I tried to give the idea of a sunset by using yellow in my crease, and I intensified it with an orange, applied with a smaller crease brush just in the outer corner. I also added a tad of red with the same tecnique. For my lid I used another one of my new Sugarpill babies, Mochi: it is a matte mint green , and as you probably know by now I’m obsessed with this color at the moment! Mochi is very pigmented and silky, easy to apply and to blend, and it reminds me of seafoam color so it was perfect for our tropical sunset! I applied a matte white in the inner corner, to brighten it up, and I used two eye pencils in my waterline:orange and white , for a gradient effect. I hope you like it!







Italian version:

Questo look trae ispirazione dai colori di un tramonto tropicale, giallo,arancione,rosso e rosa, una combinazione che nessuno dosa meglio di Madre Natura, e che è il più bel regalo che possiamo ricevere: quando siamo seduti su una spiaggia e abbiamo di fronte uno spettacolo del genere , non possiamo far altro che sentirci in pace con il mondo e con noi stessi, almeno questa è la sensazione che io provo. Ho provato a ricreare i colori di un tramonto nella piega dell’occhio usando un giallo,ed aggiungendo poi, con un pennello più piccolo, dell’arancione nell’angolo esterno, per intensificare il colore. Ho aggiunto anche del rosso, sempre con la stessa modalità. Per la palpebra mobile ho usato uno dei miei nuovi acquisti Sugarpill, Mochi: è un verde menta matte e , come probabilmente ormai sapete, in questo periodo sono ossessionata da questo colore! Mochi è molto pigmentato e setoso, facile da applicare e da sfumare, e mi ricorda il colore della spuma del mare, perciò era perfetto per il nostro tramonto tropicale! Ho usato un tocco di bianco matte nell’angolo interno dell’occhio, per dare luminosità, e nella rima interna ho creato un effetto sfumato con due matite, una arancione e una bianca. Spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

about face loose pigment in moonlight and miracles

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 209

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 208

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 254

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 265

sugarpill eyeshadow in mochi

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 103

essence gel liner l Love nyc nr 04

mac  eyeliner pencil in fascinating

max factor mascara 2000 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...