Friday 24 November 2017

Eye makeup look sparkly fairy wings

Hi fairies,
This look is very simple and on the natural side, there’s just a bit of sparkle going on because I love them and I can’t live without them but, apart of that, it’s a wearable look that reminds me of fairy wings and morning dew!
I started by softly cutting my crease with a matte brown eyeshadow and, once I was happy with the line I traced, I blended it upwards with a small blender brush. Be careful not to bring the color up to the browbone, it’s easy to do that if you use a regular blending brush but, for my experience, with a cut crease is better to use a pencil brush for this purpose. On the inner corner of my lid I applied a shimmery peach eyeshadow, in the middle I chose a frosty baby blue with silver shimmer to it and, in the outer corner, I placed a lilac eyeshadow. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo look è molto semplice e abbastanza naturale, è solo leggermente luminoso perchè io adoro I glitter e non posso vivere senza ma, a parte questo, è un look portabile che mi ricorda le ali delle fate e la rugiada mattutina!
ho iniziato definendo leggermente la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto marrone opaco e, una volta soddisfatta della linea tracciata, l’ho sfumata verso l’alto con un pennello da sfumatura di precisione. Fate attenzione a non portare il colore troppo in alto verso l’arcata sopraccigliare, è facile fare questo errore se usate un classico pennello da sfumatura ma, per la mia esperienza, con una cut crease è meglio usare un pennello penna. Nell’angolo interno della palpebra mobile ho usato un ombretto luminoso color pesca, al centro ho usato un ombretto metallizzato celeste chiaro con riflessi argentati e, nell’angolo esterno, ho scelto un ombretto lilla. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

eye_makeup_look_sparkly_fairy_wings

Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

urban decay eyeshadow in naked 2

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

colourpop powder shadow in 143

sugarpill cosmetics sparkly baby palette eyeshadow kitten parade

sugarpill cosmetics sparkly baby palette eyeshadow candy crush

kiko cosmetics smart eye pencil no 813

kiko ultimate longwear pen liner


kiko overblown mascara

4 comments:

  1. belli i colori e bellissima la linea di eyeliner, a me non viene mai così! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, è solo questione di pratica, tutti ci possono riuscire :)

      Delete
  2. lo trovo molto bello questo makeup sei sempre più brava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao cara mi piace molto il tuo make up e i colori che hai scelto

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...