Friday 18 July 2014

eye makeup look fuchsia , silver and purple



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is very sparkly and fairy like, and it’s all based on cold shades so it looks really nice on pale skin with pink undertone like mine. I applied a silver with multicolor glitters in the middle of my lid, leaving the inner and outer corner empty because I’m going to apply a purple eyeshadow there. I then applied the same purple in the lower part of my crease, basically connecting the inner and outer corner . in the upper crease I used a fuchsia eyeshadow, and I blended it upwards. In the inner corner I picked an acid green for a pop of color, and on the lower lashline I used the purple and the fuchsia. I like wearing this look for a summer evening out, I love how the silver sparkles under the sunset light, it’s magical! I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è molto luminoso e perfetto per una fatina, e si basa su colori freddi che, secondo me, esaltano le carnagioni chiare con sottotono rosato come la mia. Ho applicato un pigmento color argento con microglitter di diversi colori al centro della palpebra mobile, lasciando vuoto sia l’angolo interno che quello esterno, dove vado a stendere un ombretto viola. Quest’ultimo ombretto viene anche steso nella parte più bassa della piega dell’occhio, unendo i due angoli. Nella parte alta della piega ho invece usato un fucsia, e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto. Per un tocco di colore nell’angolo interno ,sono andata ad applicare un verde acido, e poi nella rima inferiore esterna ho ripreso i colori usati sull’occhio, cioè il viola ed il fucsia. Questo look risulta veramente magico alla luce del tramonto, quando l’argento brilla di mille colori! Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

Benefit stay don’t stray

Nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

Fyrinnae loose pigment in equality

Urban decay pressed pigment electric palette in urban

Urban decay pressed pigment electric palette in  revolt

Urban decay pressed pigment electric palette in savage

Urban decay pressed pigment electric palette in jilted

Urban decay eye shadow in walk of shame

Fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

Kiko kohl eye pencil nr 101

Mascara Maybelline the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...