Sunday 24 August 2014

eye makeup look brown and coral



Hi fairies,
Today I’ve used summery colors, they will look stunning on dark complexion as well as on fair skin like mine! I don’t use coral shades too often, but I should, because they really make brown eyes pop , and they look really nice in this season, with colorful outfits!
First thing I did was applying a warm brown eyeshadow in my crease and in my outer corner, and I used a fluffy brush to defuse it : this will be my transition color. Then I applied a chocolate brown in my outer crease and in my outer corner, using a smaller blending brush so that the color was concentrated on the lower half of the crease, and giving it a round shape; I applied a coral shimmery eyeshadow all over my lid and I blended any harsh edges very well. For highlighter I choose a very shimmery gold color, to give that wet summery look! I used black liquid liner, and that was it! I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per il look di oggi ho usato colori estivi che stanno bene con carnagioni scure, ed anche su quelle chiare come la mia! Non uso spesso tonalità corallo, mentre invece dovrei, perché fanno risaltare molto gli occhi marroni, e in estate sono veramente perfette, magari abbinate a dei vestiti sugli stessi toni!
La prima cosa che ho fatto è stata applicare un ombretto marrone caldo nella piega e nell’angolo esterno, ed ho usato un pennello da sfumatura: questo sarà il mio colore di transizione. Poi ho applicato un ombretto marrone cioccolato nella parte esterna della piega e nell’angolo esterno, usando un pennello da sfumatura un po’ più piccolo, in modo da concentrare il colore nella parte bassa della piega, e dandogli una forma rotondeggiante; sulla palpebra mobile ho steso un color corallo iridescente, e ho sfumato bene per eliminare eventuali righe marcate. Come illuminate ho scelto un color oro ricchissimo di riflessi, che dà quell’effetto bagnato perfetto per l’estate! Ho usato eyeliner nero, e questo è tutto! Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

urban decay eye primer primer potion

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 204

urban decay eye shadow in faint

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 220

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 229

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 230

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 231

kiko long lasting liner pencil in black

kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 600

urban decay eyeshadow in venus

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...