Thursday 7 August 2014

One product review Kiko mat fluid



Hi fairies,
I’ve recently purchased this product, Kiko mat fluid, because it was on sale and I was curious to try some Kiko skin care products: I think this is the first one I’ve ever tried, and if it’s not it’s the first face moisturizer anyway. I didn’t even know there was a skin care line till a while ago, I saw some creams and lotions at the store last year but I didn’t buy any because I had enough at home and I first wanted to get through those. 

Let’s see how this fluid is described: Ultra-matifying and moisturizing fluid, ideal for combination and oily skins. 
Thanks to the innovative K2mat-release, complex of hi-tech ingredients, Mat Fluid blends into the skin, evening it out and visibly reducing shiny areas and blemishes. 
It performs a significant astringent action, limiting excess sebum and fights deceleration of the skin’s functions, which are subject to constant external aggression, leading to a loss of moisture. 
Smoothing and revitalizing, it is ideal for application before make up, to increase its hold and enhance its performance.
Clinically tested.
Hypoallergenic = formulated to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions.
Non comedogenic. Paraben free. Price 11.90 € - 11.90 £ for 50 ml.


What I like : I use it in the morning for moisturizing my skin and for prepping it for makeup; first thing I’d like to mention is the packaging: I like that it comes with a pump because it’s very easy to get the right amount of product without wasting any ( I use just one pump for my whole face) , and it’s also very hygienic,  and I like it’s got a pump pushing it up everytime you use it , that is, in my opinion, the best solution ever to use till the last drop without cutting a tube or opening a bottle and so on! The bottle is transparent so I can see how much product is left.  As for the fluid itself, I’ve been quite impressed: it’s creamy and very moisturizing, it gets absorbed very fast and it leaves my skin matte and shine free. I think it helps my makeup to stay shine free a bit longer, and I appreciate that. It’s light on my skin but at the same time I can feel it nourishes it, and it does that without giving me any greasy feeling or shine. I really like it! I’ve been using it for over a month and I’ve still got three quarter to go, that’s because all I need is one tiny pump to moisturize my face!

What I don’t like : I’m not very fond of its smell, luckily it’s light and it doesn’t last long, and it’s not even that bad, we could say it’s flowery and I just like different kind of scents. Now that it’s hot I’ve noticed it doesn’t make a huge difference when it comes to mattify my skin: it doesn’t keep it shine free longer, but it’s a light fluid and we can’t ask for miracles!


My verdict : I think I’ll repurchase it because it’s very light and it keeps my skin moisturized , light and matte at the same time! It’s a good product and I appreciate it doesn’t make my skin break out. It’s also not expensive considering how long a bottle will last!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ultimamente ho comprato questo prodotto, il Kiko Mat Fluid, che era in saldo, e ho colto l’occasione per togliermi la curiosità di provare qualche prodotto Kiko per la cura della pelle: credo che questo sia il primo che io abbia usato, o comunque è il primo prodotto idratante viso della loro linea. Fino a poco più di un anno fa non sapevo nemmeno dell’esistenza della linea viso, poi ho visto in negozio alcune creme e fluidi ma al momento non comprai niente perché ne avevo già altri a casa, e preferivo finirli piuttosto che accumularne troppi.

Vediamo come viene descritto il prodotto: Fluido ultra-matificante e idratante ideale per pelli miste e oleose. 
Grazie all’innovativo K2mat-release, complesso di attivi tecnologici, Mat Fluid si fonde sulla pelle uniformandola e riducendone visibilmente lucidità e imperfezioni.
Svolge una significativa azione astringente limitando l'eccesso di sebo e contrasta il rallentamento delle funzioni della pelle soggetta a continue aggressioni esterne che determinano la perdita di idratazione.

Levigante e rivitalizzante, è ideale da applicare sul viso prima del make-up: ne prolunga la durata e ne esalta le performance.

Clinicamente testato.
Ipoallergenico = formulato per ridurre al minimo il rischio di allergie.
Non comedogenico.Paraben free. Prezzo 11.90 € - 11.90 £ per 50 ml.

Cosa mi piace : lo uso la mattina per idratare il viso e per prepararlo al trucco ; la prima cosa che voglio citare è la confezione: mi piace che ci sia la pompetta come dosatore, che permette di far uscire la giusta quantità di prodotto facilmente, e di non sprecarne nemmeno una goccia ( io uso una sola dose per tutto il viso), ed è anche molto igienica; inoltre il fluido viene spinto verso l’alto man mano che lo si usa, e questo evita di dover tagliare il tubo o aprire la bottiglia quando ne è rimasto poco all’interno, e secondo me è la confezione più pratica in assoluto. La bottiglia è trasparente , e permette di tenere sotto controllo quanto prodotto è rimasto. Per quanto riguarda il fluido, devo dire che sono rimasta colpita: ha una consistenza cremosa, ed è idratante pur assorbendosi velocemente e lasciando la pelle opaca e non unta. Ho la sensazione che contribuisca a mantenere il trucco opaco più a lungo, e questo non può che farmi piacere. È molto leggero sulla pelle ma allo stesso tempo sento che la lascia idratata, senza appesantirla né ungerla. Mi piace molto! Lo sto usando da più di un mese e la bottiglia è ancora piena per tre quarti, questo perché ne uso solo una dose per tutto il viso!

 
Cosa non mi piace: non ha un odore particolarmente gradevole secondo me, per fortuna è leggero e non persistente, ma ne avrei preferito un altro, non questo che potrei definire floreale. Adesso che è estate ho notato che non mantiene la pelle opaca molto a lungo: non fa una grande differenza per quanto riguarda la durata del trucco, ma è un fluido e credo che non si possano chiedere miracoli !

Il mio verdetto: credo che lo ricomprerò perché mi ci sto trovando bene, mi piace che sia leggero ma allo stesso tempo idratante, e non mi ha dato problemi di impurità; è un buon prodotto, con un buon rapporto qualità prezzo, considerando quanto a lungo dura!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...