Friday 15 August 2014

eye makeup look watermelon colors



Hi fairies,
Today’s look has been inspired by one of my favourite summer fruit, watermelon! I applied a strawberry color in the inner half of my lid, and then I applied a gorgeous green on the other half. I blended the two colors at their meeting point adding a bit of a shimmery pink, till there was no harsh line. In the outer corner I intensified the green with a deeper green, to give more definition to the look. I blended colors upwards, and in my crease I applied a shimmery line green, thrash from the UD electric palette which is one of my favourite colors of all time, and as highlighter I used a very glittery one. I went for a dark green eye liner, to match the whole look, and that’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è ispirato a uno dei miei frutti estivi preferiti, l’anguria! Ho applicato un ombretto color rosa fragola nella metà interna della palpebra mobile, ed un verde con sottotono freddo, molto pigmentato, nella metà esterna. Ho sfumato i due colori nel loro punto di incontro aiutandomi con un ombretto rosa chiaro dalla finitura glitterata e trasparente, mentre nell’angolo esterno ho intensificato il colore aggiungendo un verde più scuro. Ho sfumato i colori verso l’alto, e nella piega dell’occhio ho applicato un ombretto verde lime, Thrash della electric palette di Urban Decay, che è uno dei miei colori preferiti in assoluto! Come illuminante ho scelto un ombretto molto luminoso, color carne. L’eyeliner è verde, per rimanere in armonia con tutto il look, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

urban decay primer potion

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 9

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

urban decay pressed pigment in fringe

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash

fyrinnae loose pigment in darling misfit

fyrinnae loose pigment in meerkat

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in mochi

essence gel liner nr 04 in l love nyc

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...