Sunday 3 August 2014

eye makeup look winged mint



Hi fairies,
Here I am with another cut crease edgy look, l think it’s pretty obvious l’m in love with this shape , isn’t it? It’s flattering, it elongates my eye shape, it’s dramatic and it’s very versatile, that’s why l like it so much!
For today’s look l first  applied a beige color in my crease, and this will be my transitional color and it will help the whole look to be more defined ; then I cut my crease with a dark green eye pencil, and I took my time till l got the shape I wanted. I then started filling it in with mint green eye shadow , and in the outer corner I added a darker shade of green and I blended it in to create a subtle gradient. I then went back to the outline and I added dark green eyeshadow bit by bit, going down to the inner corner so that it frames the shape with a contrast color. And that’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccomi qui con un altra cut crease molto definite, direi che è ormai chiaro che sono un’amante di questo tipo di forma, no? Secondo me è bellissima, allunga l’occhio, è molto drammatica e versatile, ecco perché mi piace così tanto!
per il trucco di oggi come prima cosa ho applicato un ombretto beige nella piega dell’occhio, che sarà il mio colore di transizione e darà a tutto l’insieme una definizione maggiore; poi ho iniziato a disegnare la forma a mandorla con una matita verde scuro, e ho proceduto a piccoli passi, fino ad ottenere la forma che volevo. A questo punto l’ho riempita con un ombretto verde menta, e nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto una tonalità di verde più scuro per creare una sfumatura delicata. Poi ho ripassato la linea di contorno con quest’ultimo ombretto, per renderla più netta  e precisa, e sono arrivata fino all’angolo interno proprio a creare una cornice a contrasto. È tutto,spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

Fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

Cinecittà makeup eyeshadow nr 52

Kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

Fyrinnae loose pigment in anemone

Kiko water eyeshadow nr 226

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 263

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 264

Kiko skinny fit eye pencil nr 02

Mac fluidline in sassy moss

Maybelline mascara the falsies

2 comments:

  1. Molto bello! Non ho mai provato un trucco come questo ^^

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...