Tuesday 5 August 2014

One Product review Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics color concentrate eye pigments



Hi fairies,
I’ve recently have the chance to try brands I’ve heard wonders about that weren’t available where I live, and that was a real bummer because I really wanted to try some of them, you know how it is when you love makeup… I’m sure you do! You can imagine how happy I was when I had the chance to eventually buy some of these brands, obsessive compulsive cosmetics was one of them, and today I’m going to give you my opinion and impressions on one of their pigments, the only one I’ve got so far, called Atmosphere. I purchased two more, as you can see in the pics, but I haven't even swatched them yet.

Let’s see how pigments are described: These eye shadows are vibrant shades, bursting with pigment and are designed for use on the eye, face or body.
100% vegan and PETA approved products from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics created for make up enthusiasts everywhere! 
 For best results use with a base product. Price 9.50 £ - 12.00 € 16.00 $ for  2.5 gr. 
 
What I like : the first thing that really impressed me was the color: it is a duo chrome with so many iridescence to it, it’s not sparkly but it changes from mint green to pink, to purple, to white, to blue  when light hits it! It’s very versatile , you can match it with deep dark green for a smoky eye, or you could use it on its own all over the lid and blended it upward and it will look gorgeous, or you could pair it with lavender for a fairy like look, or with aqua blue to emphasize the blue reflections in it, and there are many other color combos you could try, just let your imagination flow and you won’t be disappointed! It is very pigmented and it’s not dusty at all : it sticks to your lid , of course I always use an eye shadow base, but compared to other loose pigments the fall out is way less. It’s lost lasting, and it doesn’t lose intensity during the day, it’s good quality . I’m so in love with it that I want to buy more colors, and I definitely will! 


What I don’t like: it comes in a jar with a sifter, which is a good way of keeping the amount you get out under control, but I find it a bit difficult to get it out, which is a well know sifter issue; I prefer no sifter at all, I think I’m going to take it off. Apart from that , the product itself has got no cons, as I said I’m in love with it , quality is good and it’s definitely worth the price!


My verdict: I recommend it, if you love interesting shades and some good quality pigments, this is the product for you! Go and get creative!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Negli ultimi tempi ho avuto modo di provare delle marche di cui avevo sentito parlare e tessere le lodi, che purtroppo non erano disponibili nel mio paese, e questo mi dispiaceva molto perché ero molto curiosa di provarle, sapete meglio di me che quando si è appassionate di trucco si è sempre alla ricerca di novità da comprare, è inutile che mi dilunghi sulla mia frustrazione! Penso possiate anche capire quanto sia stata felice di poter finalmente portare a casa alcuni prodotti di questi famosi marchi, uno dei quali è obsessive compulsive cosmetics, ed oggi vi parlerò proprio di uno dei loro pigmenti, l’unico che per ora possiedo, nel colore Atmosphere.Ne ho comprati altri due, come potete vedere nelle foto, ma non li ho ancora nemmeno aperti.

Vediamo come vengono descritti i pigmenti: sono ombretti in tonalità vibranti, ricchi di pigmenti e studiati per essere usati sugli occhi, viso e sul corpo. 100% vegani e approvati dalla Peta, creati da Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics per tutte le appassionate di trucco! Per un risultato ottimale si consiglia di applicarli sopra una base per ombretti. Prezzo 9.50 £ - 12.00 € 16.00 $ per  2.5 gr.



Cosa mi piace: la prima cosa che mi ha colpito è stato il colore: è un colore cangiante con tantissime iridescenze , non ha glitter al suo interno ma , a seconda di come è colpito dalla luce si illumina di riflessi verde menta, rosa, viola, blu , bianchi! È molto versatile, lo potete abbinare ad un verde scuro per realizzare un originalissimo smoky eye, potete usarlo da solo sulla palpebra mobile e sfumarlo verso l’alto e vi regalerà un trucco sofisticato e delicato allo stesso tempo, potete abbinarlo con un color lavanda per un look etereo , da fatina, oppure con un azzurro per enfatizzare i riflessi dello stesso colore, e ci sono tantissimi altri abbinamenti che potete provare, lasciate spazio alla vostra fantasia e vedrete che non vi deluderà! È molto pigmentato e non è polveroso: aderisce immediatamente alle palpebre, io ovviamente uso sempre una base occhi, ma rispetto ad altri pigmenti il fall out è minimo. È a lunga durata, non perde di intensità durante la giornata, sono entusiasta di questo pigmento e ne comprerò sicuramente altri!

Cosa non mi piace: la confezione ha un dosatore con tre fori, che in teoria dovrebbe aiutare a non farne uscire troppo, ma invece rende un po’ difficoltoso prelevarne la quantità necessaria. Credo che lo toglierò, preferisco non avere nessun dosatore , è più pratico. A parte questo , non riesco a trovargli altri difetti, la qualità è ottima e, secondo me, vale il prezzo che costa!

Il mio verdetto: lo consiglio a chi ama i colori interessanti e non piatti, e a chi sta cercando dei pigmenti di buona qualità: una volta che lo avete acquistato, dovete solo dar sfogo alla vostra creatività!








1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...