Friday 16 May 2014

Blue lagoon eye makeup look



Hi fairies,
I’m dreaming of clear and sparkly water, of a spectacular blue sky that reflects its many blue shades into the sea to create a dreamy blue paradise. While waiting to take a plane and go to a paradise island , I decided to put colors that reminded me of clear and sparkly water on my eyes! In the middle of my lid there’s an aqua blue with light green shimmer and on both sides I applied deeper blue. I intensified it in the outer corner by applying a teal eyeshadow. I think it resembles sea water’s color a bit, it sure makes me think of summer and of a cool oasis, and I really like it! I hope you like it too!





Italian version:
Ciao fatine,
Sto sognando acque limpide e luccicanti, un cielo azzurro mozzafiato che riflette le sue tante sfumature nel mare e crea un vero e proprio paradiso. Mentre aspetto di prendere un aereo che mi porterà su un’isola da favola, mi accontento di usare questi magnifici colori per un makeup che mi ricorda, appunto, l’acqua cristallina che ho appena sognato! Al centro della palpebra ho applicato un azzurro acqua con una punta di verde chiarissimo, e sia nell’angolo esterno che in quello interno ho usato delle tonalità di azzurro più scure. Nell’angolo esterno ho intensificato aggiungendo un po’ di ombretto verde azzurro. Secondo me ricorda i colori del mare, sicuramente mi fa pensare all’estate e ad un’oasi fresca, devo dire che mi piace! Spero piaccia anche a voi!



Products used:

Too faced shadow insurance

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 09

Fyrinnae loose pigment in anemone

About face loose pigment in toast the traitor

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 266

Kiko pigment loose eyeshadow nr 30

Cinecittà makeup mono eyeshadow nr 52

Kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 34

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 264

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 263

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 221

Kiko skinny fit eyepencil nr 02

Essence gel liner l love nyc nr 04

Max factor mascara 2000 calories

Kiko false lashes concentrate volume top coat mascara

2 comments:

  1. bellissimo trucco!! e che bel colore di occhi che hai))
    un bacione
    Emma
    nuovo post
    http://emmapru16.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...