Saturday 31 May 2014

May most played



Hi fairies,
Here we are with another most played post! I’m not going to show you the products I’ve kept using since last month because it would be boring for you, there’s just one from last post I had to mention as I’ve been using it a lot ,but apart from that I decided to show you only those not previously mentioned to keep it nice and interesting!
Goldenvi0let is the creator of #teammostplayed, here you can find all details if you want to join in! 
 
Let’s start with my eyebrows favourite product, Mac eyebrows duo for blondes : it’s nothing more than an eyeshadow duo , and they work wonders on my brows! One color is warmer, soba,with a satin finish  and another one is colder, omega, with a matte finish,  and I prefer the last one because it just gives my brows the right shade without being too dark nor too red; I usually add omega on my brow tail but I also mix and match depending on my makeup and the look l’m going for. Unfortunately it was a 2013 limited edition , the good news is they can both be purchased separately as they’re in the permanent line!



The product I mentioned last month and this one too is the Urban Decay electric palette: I haven’t had it for long and I’m still experimenting and playing around, that’s why I couldn’t help putting it in my list! I love it, the more I use it the more I think it’s one of the best palette l could ever get, I love bright colors and it’s not easy to find some with great color pay off, high quality, easily blendable, but these have got all the just mentioned qualities! I love it!


Let’s go on with eyeshadows , and you see here one of my favourite highlights ever, Kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 34, basically a very light and sheer white with lots of pink and lilac microglitters that give your eyes that magical and fairy touch I so love! Being so sheer it matches many makeups, but it gives its best with purple and pink ones!

A pigment I’ve been using quite a lot it’s the Concrete pigment in bang up, a royal blue with silver sparkles, very pigmented and with a strong silver shimmer to it that makes it look like water! It’s the first one l try out of this brand and I’m impressed with the quality and color pay off; I also think it’s quite a unique color and I’d like to buy more, soon hopefully!

Last one in this category is the famous Mac pigment, Vanilla, a gorgeous cream color with rosy gold shimmer to it, perfect as highlighter or all over your lid for a sophisticated and classy look!


For eyeliner this month I’ve been using the Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel liner in black: I forgot about it for quite a long time, and only recently I started using it more often, and I have to say I like it. It’s really black, it’s not too soft nor too dry and it’s easy to draw a thick or thin line, I recommend it!
A face cream that impressed me and I’m really pleased with is elicina: you can read my review here, I love how my skin looks and feels after using it for over a month, it looks very smooth and toned, it also looks healthy and firm and my usual foundation looks ten times better than it used to!



Speaking of foundation, I think it looks better also because of this amazing Kiko brush from the boulevard rock collection! I bought it with 30% off and it’s worth every penny! It looks like I’ve got airbrushed makeup on, my skin is flawless, porcelain like, I love it so much I don’t know how I lived without it! It’s very thick and chubby and it buffs liquid foundation in like no other brush, not even my beauty blender can compare, and that’s saying something! If you still find it you should get it!


Another product I’ve recently tried and fallen in love with is the infamous nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk: I’ll write a full review soon, what I can tell you is it’s famous for good reasons, it really grabs any eyeshadows or loose pigments and it makes them stay in place all day! I’ve been impressed by how well it works, basically you will say good bye to fall out even with loose products, it’s amazing! It also makes colors pop which is a plus! Totally recommended!


Last products are two lipsticks: first one is Nyx Black Label BLL 101 in hot pink, a creamy lipstick in fuchsia that doesn’t smudge, it doesn’t dry your lips, it is longlasting, it gives your lips a nice shine and it’s not expensive..what else could you ask for?!


Another favorite of mine is kiko unlimited stylo lipstick, this month in nr 03, hibiscus red, perfect for spring and summer as it’s a strawberry red easy to wear during the day, it looks nice when you’re tanned and it looks nice when you’re not, it’s extremely long lasting and comfortable on your lips, I wrote a full review here, I love them!

That’s all for this month, see you next month!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Eccoci qui con un altro post della serie most played! Non vi mostrerò i prodotti che ho continuato ad usare dal mese scorso per non annoiarvi,  ce n’è solo uno che non potevo non includere perché lo sto usando tantissimo, ma a parte questo ho deciso di elencarvi prodotti non citati in precedenza affinchè il post sia interessante!
Goldenvi0let è l’ideatrice del #teammostplayed , potete trovare tutti i dettagli per unirvi qui

Iniziamo subito con il mio prodotto preferito per le sopracciglia, Mac eyebrows duo per le bionde: non è altro che un duo di ombretti perfetto per me! C’è un colore più caldo, soba, dal finish satin, e uno più freddo, omega, dal finish matte,e fra i due io preferisco soba perché dà alle mie sopracciglia il colore che voglio, non troppo scuro né rossiccio; di solito uso omega sulla parte finale, esterna, per definire, ma a volte li mischio o li inverto, a seconda del trucco e del risultato che voglio ottenere! Purtroppo era un’edizione limitata del 2013, però si possono acquistare separatamente perché fanno parte della linea permanente!


Il prodotto che era presente anche il mese scorso è la urban decay electric palette: ce l’ho da poco , e sto ancora sperimentando , ecco perché non potevo non citarla! Per me che amo i colori decisi e brillanti è una palette da avere, mi piace moltissimo soprattutto perché i pigmenti sono di ottima qualità, molto scriventi e facilmente sfumabili, è stato un ottimo acquisto!


Continuiamo con gli ombretti, e qui vedete uno dei miei illuminanti preferiti , il kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 34, praticamente un bianco chiarissimo e trasparente ricco di microglitter rosa e lilla che dà agli occhi quel tocco luminoso e da fatina che tanto amo! Essendo così poco pigmentato si abbina alla maggior parte dei trucchi, ma dà il meglio di sé con quelli viola  e sui toni del rosa.

Un pigmento che sto usando molto ultimamente è il Concrete loose pigment in  bang up, un blu elettrico con glitter e riflessi argentati che mi ha colpito proprio per questo, amo l’effetto quasi liquido che si ottiene una volta applicato, anche da asciutto! Non conoscevo questa marca e credo che comprerò altri colori, la qualità e la pigmentazione sono ottime!

Ultimo prodotto di questa categoria è un famosissimo pigmento di mac, Vanilla, un color crema con riflessi rosa dorati, perfetto come illuminante ed anche su tutta la palpebra per un trucco sofisticato ed elegante!

Come eyeliner questo mese sto usando il Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel liner in nero: lo avevo messo da parte parecchio tempo fa, ed invece devo dire che è un buon prodotto. È di un nero intenso, ha una consistenza non troppo morbida né troppo secca, e vi permette di tracciare una linea dello spessore  che preferite senza difficoltà, ve lo consiglio!

Una crema viso che mi ha stupito e di cui sono molto soddisfatta è la crema Elicina: potete leggere la mia recensione completa qui, adoro l’effetto che ha sulla mia pelle, la sto usando da più di un mese e ho notato come la mia pelle sia più liscia e compatta, di come abbia un aspetto più sano e tonico, anche il fondotinta che uso abitualmente sembra diverso, migliore!

A proposito di fondotinta, credo che sembri diverso anche grazie a questo meraviglioso pennello kiko della collezione boulevard rock che ho comprato con il 30% di sconto e che vale il prezzo che ho pagato! Sembra che abbia usato airbrush makeup, la pelle sembra di porcellana,non so come ho fatto a vivere senza! Le setole sono molto fitte e relativamente corte, perfette per stendere prodotti liquidi, per me è superiore alla beauty blender, il che è tutto dire! Se riuscite ancora a trovarlo vi consiglio di prenderlo!

Un altro prodotto che ho comprato di recente e di cui mi sono innamorata è la famosa matita della Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk: presto scriverò una recensione completa, in breve vi dico che la sua fama è più che meritata, infatti cattura qualsiasi tipo di ombretto e pigmento e non li fa muovere per tutto il giorno! Funziona benissimo, sono rimasta stupita, praticamente direte addio al fall out anche con i prodotti in polvere, ed inoltre, essendo bianca, intensifica i colori! Assolutamente consigliata!

Terminiamo con due rossetti: uno è sempre della Nyx, Nyx Black Label BLL 101 in hot pink, un rossetto dalla finitura cremosa che non sbava, non secca le labbra, gli dà quel giusto tocco lucido , dura a lungo e non è caro..cosa si può volere di più?!
Un altro dei miei preferiti è il kiko unlimited stylo, questo mese nel colore 03 rosa ibisco, adatto alla primavera e all’estate, un bel rosso fragola facile da portare anche di giorno; sta bene sia sulle pelli abbronzate che su quelle non abbronzate, ha una tenuta eccezionale ed è confortevole sulle labbra, potete leggere la mia recensione completa qui, sono degli ottimi rossetti!

È tutto per questo mese, ci vediamo il prossimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...