Sunday 25 May 2014

easy spring makeup look with Naked 3



Hi fairies,
Spring is breaking through, you can feel it in the air, you can see it all around on blossoming trees, flowers, light blue sky and warm sun, and I feel like I need to use light , pastel colors in my makeup just to match the season! Light colors are easy to wear for an everyday look , they suit basically everyone and they will make your eyes look bigger and awake, your look will be fresh and youthful, perfect for spring!
I used three shades of pink on my lid , with a bright fuchsia in the outer corner, creating a gradient and blending them very well, and then I applied a light chocolate brown in the crease with a fluffy blending brush; on the lower part of my crease I intensified the color by adding a mauve pinky shade, and as highlight I used the lighter color in the naked 3 palette, a cream color with a hint of pink. I needed to give this look a twist, that’s why I picked a mint green eye pencil and I applied in my waterline; I fixed it with a same color eyeshadow and I applied it outside my waterline as well. I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La primavera sta arrivando, si sente nell’aria, ne potete cogliere la presenza negli alberi in fiore, nei fiori che sbocciano, nel cielo azzurro e nel sole decisamente più caldo, ed io ho proprio voglia di usare colori chiari, pastello, nel trucco, perfetti per questa stagione! I colori chiari sono portabili e vanno bene per tutti i giorni, stanno bene praticamente a tutte , fanno sembrare gli occhi più grandi e riposati, vi aiutano ad ottenere un look fresco e giovane, molto primaverile!
Ho usato tre tonalità di rosa sulla palpebra mobile, dalla più chiara nell’angolo interno alla più accesa, un fucsia, nell’angolo esterno, ed ho sfumato molto bene per creare una sfumatura armoniosa, poi ho applicato un marrone nocciola nella piega dell’occhio, sfumandolo bene con un pennello da sfumatura; per intensificare il colore , ho aggiunto un rosa malva nella parte esterna della piega, e come illuminante ho scelto il colore più chiaro della palette Naked 3 , un crema con leggeri riflessi rosati. Volevo dare a questo makeup un tocco di colore inaspettato, ecco perché ho usato una matita verde menta nella rima interna, l’ho fissata con un ombretto dello stessa tonalità,e l’ho poi applicato anche nella rima esterna. Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

Too faced shadow insurance

Mac paint pot in let’s skate

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 265

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 246

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 244

Urban decay eyeshadow in rust from the naked 3 palette

Urban decay eyeshadow in limit from the naked 3 palette

Urban decay eyeshadow in nooner from the naked 3 palette

Urban decay eyeshadow in strange from the naked 3 palette

Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in dollipop

Kiko skinny fit kajal nr 02

Essence gel liner nr 04 l love nyc

Givency les phenomen’eyes mascara

4 comments:

  1. Finalmente la primavera è qua!! Molto carino e fresco come make up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carinissimo fatina!! Mi fa pensare alle fragole *ç*

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...