Tuesday 6 May 2014

eye makeup look ombrè fairies' dew



Hi fairies,
I really love how this look turned out and I’ve been wearing it quite often even though some of you might think it’s too dramatic for everyday, and it could be , but I feel comfortable with it and I don’t feel like it’s too much! I think it all depends on how we feel with certain colors or shapes, I don’t think there are rules to follow apart from the one of liking what we’re wearing and feeling beautiful! In my opinion this look is very fairy like , that must be the reason why it feels perfect for me! I love the almond shaped cut crease, it complements my eye shape and it gives my eyes a dreamy look ; they also look bigger which is a plus!
I first drew the cut crease shape, starting from the middle just above my natural crease and going towards the outer corner first and then to the inner corner; I connected the line l had just drawn with the outer corner of my eye and then I filled it in with a cold green gradient: the one I used in the inner corner is a seafoam green with silver sparkles, in the middle I applied my favourite minty green,and in the outer corner there’s a darker shade of green that matches with other two perfectly!
I hope you like it as much as l do!



 



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Mi piace molto il look di oggi, e lo sto riproponendo spesso ultimamente, e so che alcune di voi penseranno che è troppo vistoso per tutti i giorni, e forse è vero, ma io mi ci sento a mio agio e non credo sia eccessivo! Secondo me tutto dipende da come ci sentiamo con certi colori e certe forme, non penso esistano regole da seguire a parte quella di truccarci come ci piace e con quello che ci fa sentire belle! Questo look a me fa pensare alle fate, e penso che mi piaccia e lo senta perfetto per me proprio per questo! Sono innamorata della forma a mandorla che ho disegnato, si adatta alla forma dei miei occhi e li fa sembrare più grandi, il che non guasta mai!
Prima ho disegnato una linea partendo dal centro della palpebra, appena sopra la naturale piega dell’occhio,e poi l’ho allungata verso l’angolo esterno; ho fatto la stessa cosa per allungarla verso l’angolo interno e poi ho tracciato una riga diagonale per realizzare la forma a mandorla. L’ho poi riempita con un verde azzurro con glitter argento nell’angolo interno,seguito dal mio verde menta preferito e , nell’angolo esterno ho applicato un verde più scuro che si abbina benissimo agli altri due!
Spero vi piaccia quanto piace a me!






Products used:

Too faced shadow insurance

Kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 09

Kiko skinny fit eye pencil nr 02

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 265

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 263

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 294

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 264

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 218

Fyrinnae loose pigment in anemone

Max factor mascara 2000 calories

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...