Wednesday 28 May 2014

Smaltopedia #11 - shabby chic flowers






Hi fairies,
This week nail art is romantic, sweet, a bit on the vintage side and I like it a lot, especially because of the white lace like sideway French! it's by the Nailsaurus

 I added glitters all over my nails just because the original mani looked a bit too boring to me and I had to customize it , but apart from that I stayed true to the pic and I tried my best to get that nice lace effect by using a dotting tool. I painted the flower with acrylic paints as always! I hope you like it!




That’s it for now, l hope you like it and l’ll leave the links to smaltopedia’s creators’ blogs and fb pages:


 Fra Nails , here is the link to her blog and her fb page

Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , here's her  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art,  here's her  blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, here's her  blog 


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di questa settimana è romantica, dolce, un po’ vintage secondo me,  e mi piace molto, specialmente per la french laterale con effetto pizzo! è stata realizzata da The Nailsaurus.


Ho aggiunto glitters su tutte le unghie perché senza mi sembrava un po’ troppo noiosa e piatta, ho dovuto dare un tocco personale, ma a parte questo ho cercato di rimanere fedele all’originale ed ho cercato di riprodurre al meglio quel bellissimo pizzo, usando un dotting tool. Per i fiori ho usato i colori acrilici, come sempre! Spero vi piaccia!



È tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia e vi lascio il link ai blog e alle pagine fb delle ideatrici della Smaltopedia:



Fra Nails , qui trovate il link al suo blog e alla sua pagina facebook  
Alessia aka MitikalinaNail , qui c'è il suo  blog
Giuliè aka Giuliè nail art qui c'è il suo   blog 
Lucrezia aka Let's play a nail game, qui c'è il suo   blog 



Products used :

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortyfing base and top coat

Essie nail polish nr 376 in blueberry crumb

Zoya nail polish nr zp603 in south beach

Americana acrylic paint in white, green, yellow, baby blue, red, black

4 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...