Tuesday 13 May 2014

emerald and amethyst make up look

Hi fairies,
Today’s look is pretty simple to achieve yet very dramatic and gorgeous, at least in my opinion! I used Lime crime liner in Citreuse, I love this one: it’s not easy to find a colorful eyeliner that is very pigmented and that doesn’t crease, but this one is crazy pigmented and it draws a full line without any struggle! I applied a peacock green with teal and lavender iridescence to it, almost a duo chrome, and I blended it upwards just to my socket line; to blend it out the edges I used a Sugarpill pigment ,paperdoll, a lavender one with lots of silver,pink and lilac sparkles, that goes really well with the green cause it matches its iridescence. I blend it really well and then , as highlight, I chose a neutral color . the acid green liner gives the look a boost of energy, it makes it look fresh and perfect for spring!
That’s it for now, I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è relativemente semplice da realizzare ed allo stesso tempo è molto intenso ed anche bellissimo,almeno secondo me! Ho usato l’eyeliner Lime Crime in citreuse, che mi piace da morire: non è facile trovare un eyeliner colorato che sia molto pigmentato e che non si secchi formando antiestetiche crepette, ma questo è super pigmentato e vi permette di tracciare una linea precisa e piena senza fatica! Ho applicato un ombretto di un colore verde cangiante, un verde pavone con riflessi azzurri e lavanda, quasi un duo chrome, e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto fino alla mia naturale piega dell’occhio; per sfumare ancor meglio eventuali linee nette sono andata ad applicare un pigmento Sugarpill, paperdoll, un lilla con glitter argento, rosa e lavanda, che si abbina perfettamente ai riflessi del verde. Ho sfumato molto bene e poi, come illuminante, ho scelto un colore neutro. L’eyeliner verde acido dà al look una sferzata di energia, lo rende fresco e perfetto per la primavera!
è tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 9

dior diorshow mono eyeshadow nr 351 in feather

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 23

sugarpill loose pigment in paperdoll

kiko water eyeshadow nr 210

about face loose pigment in chasing mystery

lime crime eyeliner in chartreuse

essence gel liner nr 04 in I love NYC

Givenchy phenomen’eyes mascara 

7 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...