Friday 23 May 2014

Electric rainbow look with UD electric palette



Hi fairies,
As promised I’m going to share with you some looks I realized with the amazing Urban Decay Electric Palette, a palette that is not for neutral kind of girls because it is all about colors, brightness and boldness!
This is my first attempt at creating a look with it and I wanted to use as many colors as possible so you could see them, that’s why it is a bit “over the top” ! I’ve used it many times already and I’ve got more wearable looks ready to be posted, what I can say is all shades are very pigmented and long lasting, and they blend effortlessy: they do the job for you, you don’t need to struggle to get a nice gradient effect, they’re very good quality! 



For this look I applied Urban in my crease , and you can see it blends really nicely; on my lid I applied thrash, a lime green, in the inner corner,  orange, slowburn, in the middle and fuchsia, savage, in the outer corner. As highlighter under my browbone I had to use a pigment not included in the palette, a cream shade with multicolor microglitters : if I have to mention a palette’s fault, I would definitely say there isn’t a highlighter.
That’s all for now, I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Come promesso andrò a condividere con voi diversi look realizzati con la fantastica Urban Decay Electric palette, una palette che non è adatta a chi ama i colori neutri, ma è invece perfetta per chi ama i colori accesi e brillanti!
Questo è stato il mio primo tentativo di creare un trucco usando i pigmenti della palette, e ho voluto usarne il più possibile per darvi modo di vederli, ecco perché il risultato è un po’ sopra le righe! L’ho usata già diverse volte, ed ho look più portabili pronti per essere postati, quello che posso dirvi è che tutti sono molto pigmentati ed a lunga durata, e si sfumano con una facilità eccezionale: praticamente fanno il lavoro per voi, non dovete lavorare per ottenere un bell’effetto sfumato,sono di ottima qualità!
Per questo look ho usato Urban nella piega, e potete vedere che sfumatura si ottiene; sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato thrash, un verde lime, nell’angolo interno, seguito da slowburn , un arancione neon, e da savage, un fucsia neon. Come illuminante sotto l’arcata sopraccigliare ho usato un pigmento che non fa parte della palette, un color crema con microglitter multicolore: se devo trovare un difetto alla palette, sicuramente direi che manca un illuminante.



E’ tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia!


Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in poison plum

electric palette urban decay thrash

electric palette urban decay slowburn

electric palette urban decay savage

electric palette urban decay jilted

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

mac chromaline in hi def cyan

Maybelline mascara the falsies

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous...I want this palette even more grrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l'm in love with it, it's worth the money! l hope you'll get it you won't regret it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, i colori sono veramente intensissimi!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...