Tuesday 29 March 2016

eye makeup look A bug's life

Hi fairies,
This look has been inspired by the movie A bug’s life, that made me think of bugs and their amazing colors and, even though I don’t like bugs much(apart from cartoon ones), I love their duochrome shades ! I went for a sandwich smoky eye, which basically is a smoky eye where the darkest color is placed in the inner and outer corner, and a lighter color is placed in the middle of your lid. I used a matte black eyeshadow in my outer and inner corner and I added it a bit a time because it was very pigmented and I didn’t want to get a huge black stain on my eyelid! I kept adding and blending, trying to keep the color just above my crease , and once the edges were defused I placed a shimmery teal pigment in the middle, blending it where it met the black. With a fluffy brush I went in my crease with a hazelnut eyeshadow to create a nice gradient and defuse the black edges even more, and I completed the look with a thin eyeliner wing and mascara, and that was it , I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_a_bugs_life

eye_makeup_look_a_bugs_life

eye_makeup_look_a_bugs_life

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è stato ispirato dal film A bug’s life, che mi ha fatto pensare agli insetti e ai loro colori spettacolari e, nonostante non li ami molto ( a parte quelli dei cartoni), mi piacciono i loro colori cangianti! Ho scelto di realizzare un sandwich smoky eye , che altro non è che uno smoky eye con il colore più scuro posizionato nell’angolo esterno e nell’angolo interno dell’occhio, e con il colore più chiaro al centro della palpebra. Ho usato un ombretto nero opaco nell’angolo interno ed esterno , aggiungendone poco alla volta perché era molto pigmentato e non volevo ritrovarmi con una chiazza nera sulla palpebra! Ho continuato ad aggiungere e a sfumare, cercando di portare il colore appena sopra la piega dell’occhio e, una volta che i contorni erano sfumati, ho usato un pigmento azzurro al centro della palpebra, sfumando bene dove si incontrava con il nero. Con un pennello da sfumatura ho usato un ombretto color nocciola nella piega per ottenere una gradazione omogenea e per sfumare i contorni del nero ancora meglio, e ho completato il look con una riga sottile di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto , spero vi piaccia!
eye_makeup_look_a_bugs_life

eye_makeup_look_a_bugs_life

Products used:

Benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Mac cosmetics chromaline in pure white

Cinecittà mono eyeshadow nr 52

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 295

Makeup forever star powder nr 956

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 237

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 200

Kiko super color eyeliner nr 112

Kiko kajal kohl liner nr 111

The balm what’s your type mascara in black
post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...